Thread Rating:
  • 12 Vote(s) - 2.75 Average
New Gathering Bot
NEW NAV crap: (return as
Bot stops at mesh (not at marker point) and it can't start again - reloading lua, starting again doesn't help. It happens while gathering. Any ideas?
lool its not the zig zaging my character is just laged some how and its takes like 5 min to gather one nodle.

sometimes its stand next to nodle and its out of range sometimes its saying error "cannot excuble something something" and its like losting connection to the server (error 9000) every like half hour.

also when i try to gather it by hand when i and right click on nodle its takes like 1 min for nodle to open and then every 30 secound i can gather on items

i got 5 gw2 bots and one other ff14 bots (he is mining as well with no problem )runing on my pc and they are all find idk whats may be wrong any sugestions
Ok I i can see watching another using bot that it is very noticeable... not using as is only have one account don't want to be banned.. before it went on sale it worked flawlessly.
(11-09-2013, 03:50 PM)kafcioo123@gmail.com Wrote:  nodle.

nodle

nodle

nodle

I think you mean NODE and not NOODLE?
Just went and messed up the bot, and it was all good.
Would it be possible to let us use the old navmesh while you're trying to fix this? Like upload a oldversions of the bot or something :3
Please try restarting and using the most current updated code. We have addressed these issues aside from some more minor tweaks to randomized navigation we'll have to do on an ongoing basis.
Zigzags still remain: (
IT IS SO MUCH BETTER NOW Gathering is awesome super smooth the off nav connections are freaken awesome too no need to run all the way around a cliff now can just jump down or up love it. Thanks guys!!