Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Bot does not reach the point of collection
Bot does not reach the point of collection to stand still until the correct hands, is observed only in the Earth Crystal - on other routes all right, I tried many times to overwrite the route in different ways, nothing does not help, then the error in bot, fix it please

[Image: 0e3c2ae070e1bebdd5ee8a270f272413.jpg]
Hansw will take a look at this as soon as he gets a chance, it appears that the mesh didn't build for the triangles closest to the node. We'll get it sorted out quickly.
It is run so far, no, 50 to 50
ya i been havingg trouble with 1 node as well i just did the mesh not to go that far and only do 3 node farm.
You'll Fix it or what? tired hands guide bot
(11-12-2013, 02:32 PM)Antifg Wrote:  You'll Fix it or what? tired hands guide bot

Believe it or not you're not our only customer and the guiding force in the lives of the entire development team. Being rude and demanding isn't the optimal way to get a developer to prioritize your request, true story.
I'm not being rude, you can not truly understand my message, because I write a googol
(11-12-2013, 04:52 PM)Antifg Wrote:  I'm not being rude, you can not truly understand my message, because I write a googol

Fair enough. We'll get to it when we can, there are other higher priority bugs at the moment like the fact that the bot won't respawn properly after death. We only have one developer who can modify the navigation system and hes been working non stop since Friday.
what ive done for now is taken out the bad node that it gets stuck at and just do 3 node farming. Seems to help.
did you already tried to put another bot to the node you are farming? for example: bot 1 not working in earth shard node, put bot 2 and try if it will work fine.
thats what i do to make it work... sorry for may english :D
believe me or not im here since the beta already experience 95% bug.. still theres a solution most of them work just try to relog in or delete update launcher and update again hope i help.. for those newbies :D

ALL HAIL MMOMINION dev :D