Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Bot does not reach the point of collection
Tired of ... I wake up in the morning, and I have all the bots are standing still, fix it urgently, in the BETA test, everything was fine, I bought 17 keys that everything will work perfectly well how to beta test ... I repeat this bug only on Earth Crystals
please attach the mesh you use here. ty
Yeah, well. The Dude abides.
Give-mail where to throw the route
if you dont want to post it here, upload it to a filehoster and pm me the link.
sent a pm
ok, i've been running your mesh for 60 minutes now. apart from the fact that it is the worst mesh i have seen in a while (you clearly did not grasp the concept of navigation meshes), it does gather every node. Just to be sure, that is the mesh your bots stop gathering at some point ? If so please make screenshot of the node that is causing this, i can't find it.
screenshot above is the topic
well, it works for me, maybe remesh the area and maybe do it like its supposed to be done. I had it running for over 2h hours without problems. It did reach all nodes.
He does not hang 100%, but when I leave the boat for the night, I come, and all who are on earth Crystal, stand ... until the correct hands ... But on this node that the screenshot.

[Image: 77b019ab8d36debd019f76c3e1f34f0b.jpg]
you can try to lower the gather range. open ffixv_task_gather.lua with a texteditor and
replace
newTask.gatherRange = 1.0
with
newTask.gatherRange = 0.5