Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Bot does not reach the point of collection
(11-13-2013, 03:51 PM)HansW Wrote:  you can try to lower the gather range. open ffixv_task_gather.lua with a texteditor and
replace
newTask.gatherRange = 1.0
with
newTask.gatherRange = 0.5

Really helped, you can enter these settings by default?
That every time you do not change it ...
!!! ADMIN =) ANSWER
relax. as soon as we have completed our tests, we will adjust the settings, like fx said.
Yeah, well. The Dude abides.
(11-14-2013, 11:45 AM)fxfire Wrote:  i hate lalafell ;)

ferenz made some changes and we are testing these right now, if they work, we'll push them out

great 1 down. 2 to go , with this , constant loop between nodes and the repair bug; the bot is Unbottable for me right now...
and it worked so fucking great while in beta ... now I'm happy if he farms more than 4h in a row unattended.
(11-14-2013, 12:36 PM)db00 Wrote:  
(11-14-2013, 11:45 AM)fxfire Wrote:  i hate lalafell ;)

ferenz made some changes and we are testing these right now, if they work, we'll push them out

great 1 down. 2 to go , with this , constant loop between nodes and the repair bug; the bot is Unbottable for me right now...
and it worked so fucking great while in beta ... now I'm happy if he farms more than 4h in a row unattended.

we heard you, if you keep repeating yourself all you do is annoy me. If you don't have to contribute anything usefull to the discussion, please just keep quiet, thank you.
Yeah, well. The Dude abides.
yea, and shutting up will solve all my problems.
1 of those 3 issues has been around for 25 days. http://mmominion.com/Thread-Bug-report-G...ng-markers
your advertising the new nav mesh as an amazing thing everywhere; but that's just bullshit.
if being able to bot afk is not a high priority when what it is ? new bugged features?
I too run a lalafell and have been getting this same stuck issue on mining and botany.

*edit* Can't wait to see the fix you guys push out! Much love from a lalafell!