Thread Rating:
  • 10 Vote(s) - 2.5 Average
40,70,80 Durability Profiles.
Can you convert this into FFXIVMinion's skill manager profile so I can use it with Crafting bot?
(12-14-2013, 11:55 PM)Hebraska Wrote:  
(12-14-2013, 07:52 PM)R3P0 Wrote:  
(12-14-2013, 01:05 PM)Hebraska Wrote:  Works fine, only thing that just gets ignored is Tricks of the trade, i cant make this thing work, any tips?

put tricks of the trade first in your setup with your CP < max CP

I did , condition = or good, yet it gets ignored

Condition should be good or good
since I don't have it yet, I replaced Steady Hand II with Steady Hand and Careful Synthesis with Standard Synthesis. Sometimes the bot hangs with the 80HQ profile, it's always in the End, Quality bar is full, and I've done one Standard Synthesis, need to do one more. In console I get a "can't cast anything", CP are very low and Rumination icon is active. When I manually use Rumination then, the bot comtinues.
To me that seems like it doesn't have enough CP for that last synthesis. Where should I change something to prevent that situation?
(11-15-2013, 07:12 AM)knownunknown Wrote:  These are Culinarian profiles.

but they use lvl50 weaver skills :/
(12-22-2013, 03:04 AM)TauTau Wrote:  since I don't have it yet, I replaced Steady Hand II with Steady Hand and Careful Synthesis with Standard Synthesis. Sometimes the bot hangs with the 80HQ profile, it's always in the End, Quality bar is full, and I've done one Standard Synthesis, need to do one more. In console I get a "can't cast anything", CP are very low and Rumination icon is active. When I manually use Rumination then, the bot comtinues.
To me that seems like it doesn't have enough CP for that last synthesis. Where should I change something to prevent that situation?

Post your profile, i'll take a look, but you probably don't have anything to be casted with the condition you've put, you can also debug profile easily with the console log, and the debug switch on top of the tool.
From what level on are these meant to be working? I'm trying them with weaver lvl34, and get near 100% fails...
(12-28-2013, 01:16 AM)TauTau Wrote:  From what level on are these meant to be working? I'm trying them with weaver lvl34, and get near 100% fails...
Do you have all the cross class abilities and HQ gear? Have you modified your MP to match for TOT basic things like that? There are certain tings you need to turn off and on based on level and what you are going for.
(12-30-2013, 03:14 AM)R3P0 Wrote:  
(12-28-2013, 01:16 AM)TauTau Wrote:  From what level on are these meant to be working? I'm trying them with weaver lvl34, and get near 100% fails...
Do you have all the cross class abilities and HQ gear? Have you modified your MP to match for TOT basic things like that? There are certain tings you need to turn off and on based on level and what you are going for.

I have all abilities besides Careful Synthesis II, using I now. I have not completely HQ gear, since I thought it's not worth it on lower levels, you level them out so quickly ;) I matched CP for TOT, read that in your thread or here I think. Meanwhile I'm higher level and will try again. Could you give some hints what should be switched on/off for what case?
(12-30-2013, 09:57 AM)TauTau Wrote:  
(12-30-2013, 03:14 AM)R3P0 Wrote:  

I have all abilities besides Careful Synthesis II, using I now. I have not completely HQ gear, since I thought it's not worth it on lower levels, you level them out so quickly ;) I matched CP for TOT, read that in your thread or here I think. Meanwhile I'm higher level and will try again. Could you give some hints what should be switched on/off for what case?

Look at the first post it tells you what to turn off and on based on what your looking to do its steps 4/5 either standard synth or careful synth
(12-30-2013, 04:05 PM)R3P0 Wrote:  Look at the first post it tells you what to turn off and on based on what your looking to do its steps 4/5 either standard synth or careful synth

not sure if I understand that correctly, but the first post doesn't say anything about enabling/disabling stuff?