Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 3.5 Average
Bot will not allow me to shoot a target behind me
I have a small problem, whether i am on Standard or Legacy controls whenever I am on bard the bot will not shoot at a target unless it is directly in front of me. This seriously gimps Bard damage and hopefully can be fixed. This is on ALL modes.
The game itself doesn't allow you to shoot anything behind you, not the bot.
(11-19-2013, 11:51 PM)OogieBoogie Wrote:  The game itself doesn't allow you to shoot anything behind you, not the bot.

Thats not true as when not using bot I can run away and shoot using Legacy mode
(11-09-2013, 07:36 PM)flawd Wrote:  I found how to remove the facing problem in assist mode.

In LuaMods\ffxivminionffxiv_task_assist.lua at the 91st line is
Code:
Player:SetFacing(pos.x,pos.y,pos.z)
change it to
Code:
--Player:SetFacing(pos.x,pos.y,pos.z)
and it should no longer facelock your target.

You can reverse the steps here and add in that line of code a line 91 of the lua module to get it to autoface your target. If it breaks the bot and doesn't work you can just remove it from the code and everything will go back to normal.

You can't shoot monsters that are directly behind you. You have to be set at a certain angle to still be able to shoot them while running away. You have to run sideways.
no you guys dont understand BARD doesnt not require you to face your target to attack it. you can run away from yoru target and the bard can still shot it. its teh only class that can do so.