Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3.5 Average
Running a lot of circles.
Recently I've noticed that the bot is running in a lot of circles. I don't know if it has been this way, but I've made some new meshes for myself to gather in and to get out of a node spot it will run 1-6 circles "trying to get out". Is this a common problem or something I can fix somehow?
The game is the top screen as well.
may be your mesh, can you attach it ? what framerate are you running the game at ?
Yeah, well. The Dude abides.
Hopefully it's the right file xD
Its for mining wind crystals in Black Shroud > West Shroud > Bramble patch.
I get around 20 fps with my laptop and the limiter is turned off, this is with all settings maxed and anistropic filtering at x8.
I also plan to make the mesh smaller to avoid it from trying to jump over the log in the way, as it jumps back over and has to jump
again before it proceeds.

Attached Files
.rar   wshroud.rar (Size: 105.47 KB / Downloads: 7)
The mesh looks ok. If you want to bot, set the settings to minimum.
Would that fix the occasional getting stuck on logs, etc?
Or should I set the mesh up around it?

EDIT: Just did a run through and noticed it running straight into the log endlessly, building mesh around log to test.

EDIT2: Built new mesh and it runs perfectly. Built around center log and lowered settings to Laptop Standard and I'm getting at least 40 FPS.
Glad to hear :)
There also was release yesterday that did not have a stuck check in it. should be fixed now and jump again if stuck.