Thread Rating:
  • 37 Vote(s) - 2.68 Average
Anyone got banned from botting?
Any stories?
Botted with an alt account for weeks (even using teleport hack) and didn't get ban. On night, I decided to bot a bit with my main for a couple hours then I wake up to see my character in jail and account banned next hour.
7 days ago lost 4 account / 4 difirent ip and pc
gathering without teleport 24/7

1 month ago aslo lost some accs becose of teleport
thats bad luck. Cause i have 8 accounts going since launch 20/7 and nothing but i dont just do same old same old bs loops. i change area's change activities.
I got reported for the first time today at least , the first time someones whispered me saying they were reporting me. I was farming shards. I had only beem there maybe an hour, non teleporting, non speed hack either. So idk. I alternate locations every 4 hrs during the day and at night time I usually tend to fate grind on alts.
Been botting since day 1 of the bot beta doing anything from fate grinding to gathering to crafting. This bot has almost leveled every job to lvl 50 (need 2 more weeks to get everything lvl 50). I would bot 24 hours some days but I do mostly 20 hours or so everyday. I do this on two accounts now and never been banned or warned.
Lost one account to telebotting, which was obvious to heck.

2 accounts botted pretty much 24/7 for about 5 weeks, no issues.
its harder to catch when your in a party doing fates :P
i still wouldn't advice botting too long in FATEs without supervision.. slim chance of getting party leadership, ppl leave and you're not adding new members even with a lot of shouts of 'LFG FATE'.. makes remaining members suspicious.
Happened to me but was alerted by tell BGM. Was really close
would be a nice mod to make if you get party lead pass it to someone else!