Thread Rating:
  • 37 Vote(s) - 2.68 Average
Anyone got banned from botting?
got banned today 2 accounts :C
more info plz
actually its a bit odd i have 2 bots running in the same node and only one got banned
so its a bit confused for me how they do the banning thing
I see lvl 50 Miner in lvl 1 Chest peace rest is naked and lvl 19 mining pick farming 24/7 4 nodes and then ppl wonder why they got banned LOL......
(11-26-2013, 06:05 PM)Sn00py Wrote:  I see lvl 50 Miner in lvl 1 Chest peace rest is naked and lvl 19 mining pick farming 24/7 4 nodes and then ppl wonder why they got banned LOL......
This ----> LMAO ThumbsUp
[Image: 2n0u0aw.jpg]

Just so u seee what im talking about and hes lvl 50. Imagine how much days u need to farm to lvl 50 farming shards and crystals i think almost month. And when he gets banned he will whine how is that possible SnickerSnickerAwkward
I just got banned this morning. I hadn't ran the bot in almost 2 days and hadn't farmed in almost a week or more. I was running fate bot off/on for the last week though. So idk if previous farming got me caught or if running fates for 18 hours a day got me caught but banned.
Banned without the bot Running??? Really?
Yeah. I logged off around idk 11pm last night and when I woke up this morning I was banned.
you think they only ban accounts when they are online and using the bot ?
Yeah, well. The Dude abides.