Thread Rating:
  • 37 Vote(s) - 2.68 Average
Anyone got banned from botting?
I actually thought so. For what reason??
For example, you may have been reported of flagged and they run a check on your accounts afterwards, no need to prove online that you've been botting.

From what i have read, they don't IP ban for this mmo, right?
Well if you've been reported they still have to prove it, dont they?
(11-29-2013, 01:58 PM)Dante26 Wrote:  Well if you've been reported they still have to prove it, dont they?
Yes, but that could have already happened and they're just now banning him.
just banned 1/4 new accounts that i've had for 2 days. Farming fates, nothing else yet on the account. 1-25 in aleport, 25-30 in quary, 30-35 in costa then banned. Maybe 18-24 hours of botting over 3 days.
same i lost 1 of my new 4 accounts from the Thanksgiving day sales. was gathering. But it was during the time the bot was having horrible issues with gathering and the bots where jumping at nodes cause couldnt reach it. Someone probably reported me.
Are you guys not doing normal things when your botting? Thanksgiving weekend I took Mnk from 15-50 over a 48 hour period stopping by only a few times to chat with FC and LS mates, stopping a few times to run WP and AK, I know ive been reported for botting but so far so good have not been pegged. I also rotate what I do, shards for a few hours 1 day, fleece and diremite another, crafting another day.
This account was for fate grinding only so I'm not sure what got me ticked.
(12-04-2013, 02:30 PM)odano1988 Wrote:  This account was for fate grinding only so I'm not sure what got me ticked.

you probably got stuck somewhere and were either running into a wall jumping or running in circles
if i got stuck then idk. Ive used the same mesh since the new meshing system came out and ive had no issues of getting stuck.