Thread Rating:
  • 37 Vote(s) - 2.68 Average
Anyone got banned from botting?
where you fating grinding alone or in a group with others?
party grinding.

my 3 other bots running in the same party are fine, still up and going.

Just one of those shitty things I guess that comes with botting. But like I said idk how 3 others are ok and 1 wasn't. I wasn't teleporting/cheating other then the fate grinding. So idk. I'm gonna have to buy another account now though lol 3 boxing isn't the same as 4. Being able to solo dungeons and shit is the jam.
they do bans in waved. If you got banned while offline, it was for getting caught earlier.
Someone told me today that they and a few of their party members reported me. What would you guys recommend that I do lol.
dont bot for abit
How long are these bans normally for first offence out of curiosity?

Edit: Also don't know if this was true, but a FC member congratulated me on a 24 hour fate farm and he knew because the free company retainer npc or something? lol, again not sure if that's true but if it is that can also be a reason people are getting banned.
there is no FC retainer... he probably just saw you logged on for 24 hours not talking. This is why i am in my OWN FC
I'm using random pathing, not gathering for more than 3 hours~ at one time/spot, doing dungeons the same day etc. I'm wondering what is getting people banned that they are not sharing? Are they using teleport/sprint hacking, using obvious crap gear on a level 50, going 24/7, botting unattended? Is it possible they can trace the pathing even with the random option?

I noticed the bot is very fast at gathering and seems a bit unrealistic, you would have to spam the key to get it to gather a single node that fast. The same thing goes with crafting, maybe an addon or the devs could put in a 'random' feature where they would not gather the node that fast.

edit: I'm also wondering if an account does get banned to all accounts tied to that form of payment get banned as well, for example using the same credit card? Also possible using the same IP address as the banned account?
i havent seen "alot" of people being banned? where are you seeing "a lot" of people are being banned? i've only seen a couple say they been banned from here and over at last and viper as well hardly anyone has been banned. and the ones that have been banned report things like they where having stuck on profile meshes or using teleporting hack. I have 6 accounts that i run 24/7 harvesting and i have 3 other accounts gathering mob items and then i teleport farm WP. Only 1 ban and that was from teleport gathering and got player reported.
I will amend the beginning of my post as it seems to be have taken the wrong way. I am only looking for more information on what some of the people who did not post anything about what there were doing to get noticed or banned. Some people have posted losing multiple accounts but no explanation.