Thread Rating:
  • 37 Vote(s) - 2.68 Average
Anyone got banned from botting?
hmm.. just wondering. if you were reported for botting, could you still appeal because of no real prove saying you were botting.
e.g
Gathering, but no teleport hack. There are other people who are also gathering on the same area. They PM you something, but (since you were botting, you don't reply). then he reported for botting.

is there even an appeal feature? o_O
this was said on: http://www.wowwiki.com/Bot
[i know its another game, but what ever]
you can always try to apeal, but they just dont ban you cause 1 guy reports you for botting. Several people have to report you, then it flags you for a GM to view gm looks at what logs they do keep and then looks at you.
I get reported for botting all the time even when im not just becasue I don't reply. I don't even bother replying when they say their reporting me. I use a controller when I gather and I sit my ass in my bed which is nowhere near the keyboard, why would I get up? :P
Well it's been 4 days since being reported and no ban yet. Not sure how long to wait before starting up again but I'm getting the itch :-)
(12-29-2013, 10:48 AM)Cardsmall Wrote:  Well it's been 4 days since being reported and no ban yet. Not sure how long to wait before starting up again but I'm getting the itch :-)

If you are worried about being banned simply put dont bot
wow.. here's another person that is soon to be up here wondering why he got banned; the top toon is one of two bots teleport mining in the clear outside the gate of sultana. you seem to be getting quite a bit of attention..

get a grip, its unwanted attention for all of us.

http://imgur.com/SlrWMNr
(01-08-2014, 10:54 PM)sn271 Wrote:  wow.. here's another person that is soon to be up here wondering why he got banned; the top toon is one of two bots teleport mining in the clear outside the gate of sultana. you seem to be getting quite a bit of attention..

get a grip, its unwanted attention for all of us.

http://imgur.com/SlrWMNr

Lol. When 2.1 came out and I was mining there for shards, there were like... 5-6 teleport bots, all wearing level one gathering shirt and nothing else, and different colors too. Like power rangers. And there were like 9 other what I assumed to be botters because they didn't even flinch when the power rangers spawn on their nodes and flash them with their uncovered junk. Nobody bat an eye.
Trolololol to all the people who are not using any bots safely... don't do it for more than a couple of hours.... if there's a button that says stop when other players around click it... change your gear up maybe.... look like a real player, people getting reported for your toon running in circles and/or jumping is stooooooooopid i run and jump around all the bloody time for fun and/or to annoy people normally other join in XD. i bought a code yesterday haven't got it yet, so im curious to know if they are gonna ban me straight up all i want to get is grind my other classes to lvl 50 and maybe for some gathering, IF i do get banned im gonna buy another copy of the game and use the same bot to get to were i was in a day or 2 and not use the bot anymore. cant we all just not use the bots 24/7 and get banned like scrubs. on WoW i mine bot for 30 min periods at a time and stop for 5 mins and smelt then AH then go bak out there again still havent been banned, iv had a couple of scares though i think a gm stunned my toon and i shouted wtf is going on and they stopped i tele'd to town and sold everything and didnt mine for a few days ket alone for the 6 hours straight i was doing it, so now randomly im like *yew mining making the munmuns* in /s.I botted the shiz outta 11 invis speed hack for byald farm was fun XD get there before everyone else and smash it run away again.

MY point is i cant see how i could get banned for botting 3ish hours in the morning. the time on my server is really early in the morning there's barely any1 on. make your 1st post a big one lols.
There are people who have been botting many accounts 24/7 ( minus server downtime ) since launch. No bans. You just have to be smart when you bot.
(04-28-2014, 01:08 PM)random73 Wrote:  There are people who have been botting many accounts 24/7 ( minus server downtime ) since launch. No bans. You just have to be smart when you bot.

yupp. i got all my DoL and DoH to 50 with this and been constantly getting my shards>crafting food 24/7-server downtime and me doing legit dungeons lol and no bans or warning so far. ...then again i dont use teleport to bot and if i do i make sure i make my own waypoint where no one ever goes like for those stupid beast tribe(carry this piece of _____ to the otherside of the freaking map) quests lol.

Just be smart and use common sense. When in doubt dont use it. If you use it you loose it LMAO