Thread Rating:
  • 34 Vote(s) - 2.44 Average
--SOLVED-- FFXIVMinion keeps crashing game client --SOLVED--
Microsoft DirectX End-User Runtime , Microsoft Visual c++ 2010 redist and Microsoft .NET Framework 4 i

All there:P
It's not that it didn't work, hell all my other bots work.
GW2minion, HB, SWTORBuddy etc.. all need those, so that's not to the question.

It worked yesterday morning, update in the afternoon... loged in all fine... at night relogged updated minion again.. dunno why and then no go.

FYI Esset virus scan is off.
Nothing else running in the background.
No GFX overclock programs and have my ROG control centre from Asus turned off(but minion worked with in turned on, but just incase)

but no worries i'll find it, it must be on my end so i need to fix it, just wondering what i could have missed.

Wil start from scratch and unload all services and program's from boot what i don't need for this to work and go from there.. if it works then i go step by step backwards to see when it crash.

But any idea where to look would be nice:P

Kinda freaking me out that i can't find the breaking point in my system, from working to nothing and not even installed a new thing either on this Rig .'
Ok i give up ....

Rebooted.. turned off all services i don't need to run minion and FFXIV
---same shit--- It hooks, login game.. (loading lua's prolly) Crash period.

Next approche
Console: SFC scan. (found some.... fixed it)
Reboot.. Start game-- hook-- load ingame-- Crash (loading Lua's again) ohw and did try HansW approche on this and hook minion and remove whole lua folder still crashes.. that's what i don't get really..

Ok it's all stackhash_fbd9 Exception Code: c0000005 Memory Access Violation.
It's not a BEX error so by fiddling with DEP in Windows it will prolly not fix it.
Overall the StackHash_fbd9 i can't find anywhere.
As for Exception Code: c0000005 we all know what that one means :P
But serieus.. you think my mem is OCed to much? overheating? hahaha freaking kidding me, that's not it, as i run 6 GW2 on this easy with minion running no problem can even start 6x WoW next to those .. still no C0000005 so that aint it..

One thing left for me tho.. uninstall FFXIV and restart a full download of the game. as i couldn't find a thing to repair client of FFXIV
That's the last thing i think might be a cause of this.. if that also aint working.. then i give up and remove the whole shit.. this takes to much time, what i don't need .
Ok i give up!

what ever i do ends up with:
APPCRASH
Naam van de toepassing: ffxiv.exe
Versie van toepassing: 1.0.0.0
Tijdstempel van toepassing: 528640c8
Naam van foutmodule: StackHash_fbd9
Versie van foutmodule: 0.0.0.0
Tijdstempel van foutmodule: 00000000
Uitzonderingscode: c0000005
Uitzonderingsmarge: 35f8dd14
Versie van besturingssysteem: 6.1.7600.2.0.0.256.1
Landinstelling-id: 1043
Aanvullende informatie 1: fbd9
Aanvullende informatie 2: fbd9c058b0b334bb34de6b45c5a136f1
Aanvullende informatie 3: 201c
Aanvullende informatie 4: 201c0c1d9db43085c4cda4193e034d5e

game runs fine... without minion.
What did you guys change? as it worked perfect -- update minion yesterday -- game over.
For now i'm the only one reporting such issue so it's on my end but that's still strange, as system did not change nor update nor installed other stuff. so it might be my memory.. HyperX DDR3 PC2800 32GB OCed to 3100Mhz. but set it to X.M.P. profile but that didn't help either also lowered Vcore set cpu strap down to factory,, still the same result.
On my laptop it's all working fine... Bouncing my head to the wall atm ...

FYI without minion core lua's it still happens.. what does FFXIVMinion.dat load upon enter game world? as that is where we do crash imo. Ohw. it does load the gui ofc.. is my best bet.. and i'm not the dev.. as i can't decompile the .dat file :P and look what it does.

so that's FFXIVMinion for me.. gonna stop trying as my system is fine (110% sure)
Wil look later when we are a few updates further down the Road. i might still wanna try FFXIV then although i might be so far behind it's not even worth it anymore to me.

It's still a pretty nice bot only it's somewhat broken for my Bot Rig so..

If any even get a good idea i might have overlooked (unlikely) PM me or reply
you running the bot as admin?
(11-22-2013, 08:19 PM)rexmundi Wrote:  Ok i give up!

what ever i do ends up with:
APPCRASH
Naam van de toepassing: ffxiv.exe
Versie van toepassing: 1.0.0.0
Tijdstempel van toepassing: 528640c8
Naam van foutmodule: StackHash_fbd9
Versie van foutmodule: 0.0.0.0
Tijdstempel van foutmodule: 00000000
Uitzonderingscode: c0000005
Uitzonderingsmarge: 35f8dd14
Versie van besturingssysteem: 6.1.7600.2.0.0.256.1
Landinstelling-id: 1043
Aanvullende informatie 1: fbd9
Aanvullende informatie 2: fbd9c058b0b334bb34de6b45c5a136f1
Aanvullende informatie 3: 201c
Aanvullende informatie 4: 201c0c1d9db43085c4cda4193e034d5e

game runs fine... without minion.
What did you guys change? as it worked perfect -- update minion yesterday -- game over.
For now i'm the only one reporting such issue so it's on my end but that's still strange, as system did not change nor update nor installed other stuff. so it might be my memory.. HyperX DDR3 PC2800 32GB OCed to 3100Mhz. but set it to X.M.P. profile but that didn't help either also lowered Vcore set cpu strap down to factory,, still the same result.
On my laptop it's all working fine... Bouncing my head to the wall atm ...

FYI without minion core lua's it still happens.. what does FFXIVMinion.dat load upon enter game world? as that is where we do crash imo. Ohw. it does load the gui ofc.. is my best bet.. and i'm not the dev.. as i can't decompile the .dat file :P and look what it does.

so that's FFXIVMinion for me.. gonna stop trying as my system is fine (110% sure)
Wil look later when we are a few updates further down the Road. i might still wanna try FFXIV then although i might be so far behind it's not even worth it anymore to me.

It's still a pretty nice bot only it's somewhat broken for my Bot Rig so..

If any even get a good idea i might have overlooked (unlikely) PM me or reply
I'm not 100% sure but i think .dat file just has all the information stored such as skill id's item id's etc
I'm not 100% sure but i think .dat file just has all the information stored such as skill id's item id's etc
[/quote]

Ymko that's not all it holds;-) but I will not go into that, it adresses a few things and might be memory related, i kinda know this for sure, but say this carefuly:-P
The devs know what they do and change that's why I asked.
If it's a small thing they althered in the code what might not have effect on all of you, might be the thing that broke mine... Although if none has it ... Aah forget it, been brain storming to long over this today;-)

Just one more thing... and it's really far fetched...
Yesterday afternoon it kinda installed FFXIV on my Ps3... :P and linked accounts.
But that should net be it.. just giving all info possible :P
my bot crashes every time if i dont run as admin are you running as admin?
(11-22-2013, 10:36 PM)jackie1234 Wrote:  my bot crashes every time if i dont run as admin are you running as admin?
Yup did that .. but that's not it
Thx for the idea tho :P
Do you have the x86 version of vs 2010 installed? Also if you use windows 7 install microsoft security essentials and do not turn it off. If you have no av on windows 7 it defaults to windows defender, which does not like our bot.
(11-23-2013, 01:03 AM)Powder Wrote:  Do you have the x86 version of vs 2010 installed? Also if you use windows 7 install microsoft security essentials and do not turn it off. If you have no av on windows 7 it defaults to windows defender, which does not like our bot.
All good advice, but again that's not it.
VS X86 and X64 are installed on my system (always has and up to date or none of my bots would have worked)
As for AV i Use Eset NOD32 as it's better then MSE as AV program. period. (win Defender is off)

And all things mentioned above are useful when your bot attach to the game, not when it already is attached but crashes at the point FFXIV is loading map data etc.. blabla .. all said before in this topic.