Thread Rating:
  • 23 Vote(s) - 3.13 Average
gather bug
Still happening. I remade a small mesh, i'm not using any skil manager. I have use mount turned off use sprint turned off, use stealth turned off. and it still gets the cannot execute at this time.
I have reverted the changes from the first gathering commit and am testing them now. Will push them in 30 mins or so if I don't have any problems to see if that fixes the issue. This will remove some of the newer code for blacklisting nodes that are unreachable etc but I don't see any other option until we figure out what's causing the new problems.

The update server is not pushing out the reverted changes properly. I've alerted the folks who maintain it but no current eta on when it will be fixed.
[Image: 24wseo7.jpg]

Thats what i get and it just stands there and gets disconnected. Hyur Highlander so char shouldnt be problem, nodes are lvl30, and no skill manager its OFF.
It's a navigation bug due to the lua changes yesterday. I've already reverted the code but the deployment script is broken and unfortunately nobody with the capability to deploy the update manually is available. Sorry for your loss of botting time, if I could get the update to you any faster I would.
(11-27-2013, 12:00 AM)f3re Wrote:  It's a navigation bug due to the lua changes yesterday. I've already reverted the code but the deployment script is broken and unfortunately nobody with the capability to deploy the update manually is available. Sorry for your loss of botting time, if I could get the update to you any faster I would.

Thanks f3re, just have to wait :/
(11-27-2013, 12:00 AM)f3re Wrote:  It's a navigation bug due to the lua changes yesterday. I've already reverted the code but the deployment script is broken and unfortunately nobody with the capability to deploy the update manually is available. Sorry for your loss of botting time, if I could get the update to you any faster I would.

Thank you for the information at least we know what hte issue is and that you guys have a fix in wait!
i just deployed the lua update. Your updaters should download it now.
Yeah, well. The Dude abides.