Thread Rating:
  • 23 Vote(s) - 3.13 Average
gather bug
(11-26-2013, 05:14 PM)HansW Wrote:  please check you skill manager profiles, the default ones for mining and botany will have been overwritten by the update. So make sure your bot can actualy use all the skills in there. For the future create your own profiles under a different name.

its something with the navigation not skills. its trying to mount to go to another node or the current node. I'm having the issue with grind mode too its trying to get to the mobe even though its at the mob, its standing in side the mob instead of attacking it running in circles around the mob. Its like its trying to get to close to the mobs/nodes thinks its farther away then it is.
[Image: 2h4z6u9.png]
[Image: 9k46py.png]

Have this problem with all of my bots.
Redone the skills. Redone the meshes. Still having it.
How long has this problem been occurring? Since before the updates yesterday?
(11-26-2013, 07:04 PM)f3re Wrote:  How long has this problem been occurring? Since before the updates yesterday?

yes after u updated bot yesterday its messing up gathering nodes and spamming skill from skill manager even i did clean skill manager and only put 1 skill lol...
yes from yesterday , im using version from 2 days ago and its ok
We did two updates yesterday that dealt with gathering. I've just reverted the second one...please restart your clients so that the bot can update and let me know if the problem continues. If so, I will attempt to revert the first set of changes as well until I can figure out whats causing the problem.
how can u use version from yesterday ? :) when u start bot it updates automaticly only if u didnt stop bot for 30+ hours :)
If you're still having issues can you please report which race your char is and what mesh you're using. If it's a private mesh then just tell me the area. I can't test/debug without that information so all the reports of "it doesn't work for me either" don't help me solve the problem :(

For instance I'm farming mirror apples at the botany marker outside the athyerite area in Coerthas with an Elezen right now using the default skillmanager "botanist" profile with no issues whatsoever.
ok ill try it out as soon as this set of gear is finsihed spirit binding.
(11-26-2013, 07:13 PM)menite Wrote:  yes from yesterday , im using version from 2 days ago and its ok

Could you post your minion files?