Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2 Average
[Gathering] Bot not gathering specified items
Set my bot to mine stuff, and it just mine the first items on the node, instead of the specified item in gather manager. For example, I set mine to run in skull valley to mine ice shard, it kept farming either mudstone or sunrise tellin because they're the top of the list. I kept putting "Ice Shard" "ice shard" "iceshard" "ICESHARD" "ICE SHARD" "1c3 5h4rd" and "ljsabgoiquaetf", nothing changed. Fire nation attacked and still no change. Put in other items in the list, it still farm the top ones.
you activated the gathermanager ?
Yeah, well. The Dude abides.
Yes I did. Didn't seem to change anything.
I can confirm this, I've experienced it as well. I also noticed that stopping and starting the bot seems to fix this.
Your marker level range is probably setup improperly. Your job level as well as the nodes you want to mine must be within MinLevel <-> MaxLevel or else the bot will default to first choice above 50%.
(11-30-2013, 05:19 AM)f3re Wrote:  Your marker level range is probably setup improperly. Your job level as well as the nodes you want to mine must be within MinLevel <-> MaxLevel or else the bot will default to first choice above 50%.

f3re in regards to marker level the marker was set to 44-50 as a 49 botanist and later a 50 the bot experienced the issue. stopping and starting the bot resolved this issue sometimes multiple restarts were required. This was not a mesh or marker issue. nor was any other setting modified or changed,aside from starting and stopping it for just a couple of seconds, nothing else was needed to fix it. once working it continued to work. if it didn't work at the start it didn't fix itself. gathering percentage for all items was 90~+%
The starting/stopping doesn't seem to help me. As for the marker level, changed them to 1-50, still choosing the first item instead of specified item. The only work around I get is to make a whole new mesh just for that area alone and add a new marker (adding/deleting marker in the default 100% mesh doesn't seem to work for some reason). Stopping the bot mid-mining will change its behavior back to farming first item on the list. It's not that big of a problem, just thought you guys know a better solution.
Generally people who have complained about this turned out to be using addons that were causing the problems.
Same here. Cannot gather Flax for example. Made a new mesh that only goes to the nodes i want it to go to, also added markers and still it will not pick what i want. Have no other add-on's active. Also if i have the GatherManager activated it will not gather, lol. I have to turn it off for my char to start gathering.

EDIT: Deleted "Teleport" addon and it works now. Thanks.

EDIT 2: It was this Teleport addon. ">>Link<<"
If you've identified certain addons that break main bot functionality please alert the addon developer by posting information in the thread.