Thread Rating:
  • 11 Vote(s) - 2.64 Average
Fate grinding bug
that rock seems to be a mesh problem, check if its meshed and if so, remove the mesh on it. Do you have any other addons installed other than the plain vanilla bot ?
Yeah, well. The Dude abides.
Currently the add-ons I have installed are:

Crafting tool
Specific hunting
Teleport

I am probably going to try switching over from lololboy's Coerthas map to latty's. It's just weird cause I never had an issue with that boulder. It also only happened for one of my bot outta 4 bots I was running.

I tried restarting my computer and still am having the same issues shown in the video I linked in my past post. My friend's also having problems with 2 of his bots same as the video. Although he was running Coerthas with me only one of my bot got caught trying to jump over a rock.

We're all using the same meshing too... Most likely going to turn off the bot for tonight. Hopefully something gets fixed cause I would like to keep my subscriptions up for the bots I currently have purchased.
please remove all addons and try fate grinding again.
Yeah, well. The Dude abides.
Will do later on tommorow. I have work tommorow.

Too tired tonight to moniter if anything happens again and really would not like to get my main/alts banned if something happens.

Will let you know how it goes. I am just going to delete the mmominion bot and reinstall a new clean one. Hopefully everything fixes it up.
(12-02-2013, 07:58 AM)vpkiller91 Wrote:  Currently the add-ons I have installed are:

Crafting tool
Specific hunting
Teleport

I am probably going to try switching over from lololboy's Coerthas map to latty's. It's just weird cause I never had an issue with that boulder. It also only happened for one of my bot outta 4 bots I was running.

I tried restarting my computer and still am having the same issues shown in the video I linked in my past post. My friend's also having problems with 2 of his bots same as the video. Although he was running Coerthas with me only one of my bot got caught trying to jump over a rock.

We're all using the same meshing too... Most likely going to turn off the bot for tonight. Hopefully something gets fixed cause I would like to keep my subscriptions up for the bots I currently have purchased.

See what i marked red???
I also use it... will try without it..
My best best is it does override in some way the prioritizing of targets
I only use it for chocobo and mount, will take a look at the code clean it up and only make a smal version just for mount and pet if it's causing this fate grinding problem with a few .

Will report back later today with my findings .
ya specific mob hunter really messed up my fate grinding i dont use it.
yeah, same with me, but in my case was mount problem, when the bot ends the fate he doesnt summon the mount, so i erased specific mob from bot directory and its worked!
ya... removed specific hunting. It's WORKING now.

Always had it, don't know why it's messing with fate grinding now. Hopefully people will see this thread and remove theirs in case they wanna fate grind. :)
has anyone noticed party grind bots not fate synching?