Thread Rating:
  • 23 Vote(s) - 3.04 Average
Ojji's 100% Meshes - Dungeons
This will consist of every instanced Dungeon available including chimera, hydra, and primal fights. Let me know if anything isn't working or you get stops etc, I will do my best to fix. Some dungeons may be missing from the list due to my lack of progression, but I will get to them.

.rar Sastasha LvL 15 = 100%
.rar The Tam-Tara Deepcroft lvl 16 = 100%
.rar Copperbell Mines Lvl 17 = 100%
.rar Halatali Lvl 20 = 100%
.rar Haukke Manor LvL 28 = 100%
.rar Brayflox's Longstop LvL 34 = 90%
.rar The Sunken Temple of Qarn LvL 35 = 100%
.rar The Stone Vigil Lvl 41 = 100% done
.rar The Wanderer's Palace Lvl 50 = 100%
.rar Amdapor Keep Lvl 50 = 100%

-soon to come-

Dungeons
-------------------------------------------------
S̶a̶s̶t̶a̶s̶h̶ ̶ ̶ ̶ ̶ ̶ ̶ ̶ ̶ ̶ ̶ ̶ ̶ ̶ ̶ ̶ ̶ ̶ ̶ ̶ ̶ ̶ ̶ ̶ ̶ ̶ ̶ ̶L̶v̶l̶ ̶1̶5̶
T̶h̶e̶ ̶T̶a̶m̶-̶T̶a̶r̶a̶ ̶D̶e̶e̶p̶c̶r̶o̶f̶t̶ ̶ ̶ ̶ ̶ ̶ ̶ ̶ ̶ ̶ ̶ ̶ ̶L̶v̶l̶ ̶1̶6̶
C̶o̶p̶p̶e̶r̶b̶e̶l̶l̶ ̶M̶i̶n̶e̶s̶ ̶ ̶ ̶ ̶ ̶ ̶ ̶ ̶ ̶ ̶ ̶ ̶ ̶ ̶ ̶ ̶ ̶ ̶L̶v̶l̶ ̶1̶7̶
H̶a̶l̶a̶t̶a̶l̶i̶ ̶ ̶ ̶ ̶ ̶ ̶ ̶ ̶ ̶ ̶ ̶ ̶ ̶ ̶ ̶ ̶ ̶ ̶ ̶ ̶ ̶ ̶ ̶ ̶ ̶ ̶L̶v̶l̶ ̶2̶0̶
The Thousand Maws of Toto-Rak Lvl 24
T̶h̶e̶ ̶S̶u̶n̶k̶e̶n̶ ̶T̶e̶m̶p̶l̶e̶ ̶o̶f̶ ̶Q̶a̶r̶n̶ ̶ ̶ ̶ ̶ ̶ ̶ ̶ ̶ ̶L̶v̶l̶ ̶3̶5̶
Cutter's Cry Lvl 38
T̶h̶e̶ ̶S̶t̶o̶n̶e̶ ̶V̶i̶g̶i̶l̶ ̶ ̶ ̶ ̶ ̶ ̶ ̶ ̶ ̶ ̶ ̶ ̶ ̶ ̶ ̶ ̶ ̶ ̶ ̶L̶v̶l̶ ̶4̶1̶
Dzemael Darkhold Lvl 44
The Aurum Vale Lvl 47
T̶h̶e̶ ̶W̶a̶n̶d̶e̶r̶e̶r̶'̶s̶ ̶P̶a̶l̶a̶c̶e̶ ̶ ̶ ̶ ̶ ̶ ̶ ̶ ̶ ̶ ̶ ̶ ̶ ̶L̶v̶l̶ ̶5̶0̶
A̶m̶d̶a̶p̶o̶r̶ ̶K̶e̶e̶p̶ ̶ ̶ ̶ ̶ ̶ ̶ ̶ ̶ ̶ ̶ ̶ ̶ ̶ ̶ ̶ ̶ ̶ ̶ ̶ ̶ ̶ ̶L̶v̶l̶ ̶5̶0̶
Castrum Meridianum Lvl 50

Guildhests
Basic Training: Enemy Parties Lvl 10
Under the Armor Lvl 10
Basic Training: Enemy Strongholds Lvl 15
Hero on the Halfshell Lvl 15
Pulling Poison Posies Lvl 20
Stinging Back Lvl 20
All's Well that Ends in the Well Lvl 25
Flicking Sticks and Taking Names Lvl 25
More than a Feeler Lvl 30
Annoy the Void Lvl 30
Shadow and Claw Lvl 35

Trials
The Bowl of Embers Lvl 20
The Navel Lvl 34
The Howling Eye Lvl 44
Cape Westwind Lvl 49
The Bowl of Embers (HARD) Lvl 50
you should really do a drop box you wont be able to attach much more files to the post because of the websites limit. with dropbox you can attach all them.
(12-07-2013, 06:26 PM)jackie1234 Wrote:  you should really do a drop box you wont be able to attach much more files to the post because of the websites limit. with dropbox you can attach all them.

I understand that, I'm currently on a mobile hotspot so I'll download it when i go to a friends house. I tried to download it about 3 times and it dc's half way through, I'm even using IDM and it wont let it continue.
This is a great idea, thanks Ojji.
Here's my link https://www.dropbox.com/s/2xi68x5obgw33r...archer.zip
for
Sastash Lvl 15
The Tam-Tara Deepcroft Lvl 16
Copperbell Mines Lvl 17
and the following maps modified for the starting archer quests (1-17 main, and 1-12 for the profession quests)
Old Gridania, New Gridania, Central Shroud, Nord Shourd, Eastern Shroud
dungeon support? wow! auto dodge and enemy spell recognition?
(12-07-2013, 06:26 PM)jackie1234 Wrote:  you should really do a drop box you wont be able to attach much more files to the post because of the websites limit. with dropbox you can attach all them.

SVN or github wouold be way better :P
(12-09-2013, 07:04 AM)fxfire Wrote:  nice idea! hope we can keep up with adding in the dungeon support for the bot before you finish the maps ;D

yeah I figured it would help to get these out early so they're available when dungeon support comes, especially when dungeons in 2.1 will be worth doing outside of fate downtimes and such. I also had one inquiry, I think it would be really nice to have an information marker added to the bot, with a nice little window kind of like the journal log or w.e to give tips or locations and such, or maybe even link guides to fights etc and when you click them it will open up a browser to the specified link. It would also support plain text. Info markers would be really great.

(12-09-2013, 09:14 AM)db00 Wrote:  Here's my link https://www.dropbox.com/s/2xi68x5obgw33r...archer.zip
for
Sastash Lvl 15
The Tam-Tara Deepcroft Lvl 16
Copperbell Mines Lvl 17
and the following maps modified for the starting archer quests (1-17 main, and 1-12 for the profession quests)
Old Gridania, New Gridania, Central Shroud, Nord Shourd, Eastern Shroud

No offense to you and all the hard work you've done but I don't have time to check these considering how long it takes to get in a dungeon, I the time it took to check your work would be wasted when I could be creating my own and I'm usually very thorough when making a mesh. I double check before I leave the dungeon to make sure theres no breaks or anything.
(12-09-2013, 12:13 PM)rexmundi Wrote:  

SVN or github wouold be way better :P

it would be but not everyone my self included know how to set up a FREE svn. So thats why i did drop box.
Okay I'm using dropbox now, lets stay on topic everyone try not to make this about what service i'm using to upload things and why, take it to pms.