Thread Rating:
  • 23 Vote(s) - 3.04 Average
Ojji's 100% Meshes - Dungeons
Oh, ok! Very good to know. I guess if I wasnt a healer and zoned out on 4 white bars all day id probably notice ... unless theyre subtle changes... Nonetheless, good to know. Actually seems kind of obvious now that you mention it :P /facepalm
Link for .rar The Stone Vigil Lvl 41 = 100% done is broken.
hello necro thread. these dont work cause the bot isnt made to work like this. duty mode is soley teleport and using multple bots.
Thank you so much! i was able to party grind afk Amdapor keep as a bard for latest zodiac drop. Hopefully all 16 dungeons included in the latest zodiac (2.45) will eventually be uploaded as well.
(12-24-2014, 06:37 PM)jsz4400 Wrote:  Thank you so much! i was able to party grind afk Amdapor keep as a bard for latest zodiac drop. Hopefully all 16 dungeons included in the latest zodiac (2.45) will eventually be uploaded as well.

doubt it this thread is long since dead, and it doesnt really function very well in this manner. doing party grind wont work every time and you cant do it afk. cause you have to manually queue for the dungeon. all the bot does on party grind is follow the leader like right on top of them. no mechanics nothing. Its a great way to get reported.
hate to re necro this but heres the link to them, i've been away awhile

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/uf3d657bl4c5t...g4t-a?dl=0

all links should be working again, let me know if they're not.
These seem to be down again, any chance you can reupload?