Thread Rating:
  • 23 Vote(s) - 3.04 Average
Ojji's 100% Meshes - Dungeons
(12-13-2013, 10:19 PM)bibby Wrote:  
(12-11-2013, 01:40 PM)jackie1234 Wrote:  ya with the meshes you can que and join a dungeon manually then put it on party grind and then start the bot. it will follow the leader of hte party. in my case i run 4 bots and we teleport to the bosses and i just run assist mode and target the bosses.

However, it doesn't dodge boss abilities, and mechs right?

correct but nothing in wp will kill you. you can stand in any aoe in wp and be fine. you dont even have to kite the 2nd boss if you have a good healer.
hmmm, I'll give it a try. Is there an auto accept for dungeon function or an addon for that as well?
just updated. Halatali is added, working on thousand maw and cutters cry next.
What does this do exactly? New here. Sorry.
its just the meshes for the dungeon zones. you can load the mesh manually que for the dungeon start the bot and it will follow the mesh killing stuff.
wolf's Den!
there is already wolf's den... PVP thread in the announcments

Drop box says empty for sunken temple
not sure how to use this. do i just use skill manager to load class profile and then start bot?
which bot mode to use?
these are just meshes... so its nothing afk. these are used for party-grind. you manually queue for hte dungeon and once in side the bot will follow the leader. If you are the tank you can just set it to grind mode. But this is not afkable you cant let it run over night or anything like that.
ah i see. so how would i do this as a tank? does it randomly target mobs and stuffs? and do i need to create own profile for low level glad or i can just use it that comes with bot? i have no ideas how to use skillmanager.