Thread Rating:
  • 23 Vote(s) - 3.04 Average
Ojji's 100% Meshes - Dungeons
(12-31-2013, 11:40 AM)Hackzor Wrote:  ah i see. so how would i do this as a tank? does it randomly target mobs and stuffs? and do i need to create own profile for low level glad or i can just use it that comes with bot? i have no ideas how to use skillmanager.

you can use my PLD profile i have in the skill manager section of the forums. That will take you 1-50.
sweet. so i just load the meshes for chosen dungeon, load skillmanager from your profile, set bot mode to grind and then start bot?
and for healer or dps, set to profile to specific class, set mode to party grind? how would healer heal tank? or dps that dps on mark that tank marked.
(12-31-2013, 10:52 PM)Hackzor Wrote:  sweet. so i just load the meshes for chosen dungeon, load skillmanager from your profile, set bot mode to grind and then start bot?
and for healer or dps, set to profile to specific class, set mode to party grind? how would healer heal tank? or dps that dps on mark that tank marked.

you start bot then you have to manually queue for hte dungeon manually do loot manually leave the the dungeon at the end. if you use healer the healer profiles are set up to heal any one once they hit a % hp so like when the tank gets 80% hp the healer will cast a heal. dps can be on party grind and assist the tanks target that way.
so the healer profile already come with specific hp% and it will auto cast at certain % to whoever in party? and for dps how do i assist the tank? or this come with profile too?
can you repost them as one rar, or mirror these. drop box links dead. thanks :D
does this really work? In some dungeons you have to escape things, like the stalker in WP, or you have to dodge stuff...
(01-01-2014, 02:08 PM)TauTau Wrote:  does this really work? In some dungeons you have to escape things, like the stalker in WP, or you have to dodge stuff...

most of the dungeons ive ran none of the aoe will kill you. its easily healed through. OBV its not gonna work on every dungeon. But it doesnt really matter because dungeons are not automated.
(01-01-2014, 01:54 AM)zacho96 Wrote:  can you repost them as one rar, or mirror these. drop box links dead. thanks :D

this >.< only 4 are working
Unfortunately, most links are dead. Is there a chance someone you could reup them?
Great job mate.