• 23 Vote(s) - 3.04 Average
Ojji's 100% Meshes - Dungeons
these links have been moved or deleted:

.rar Haukke Manor LvL 28 = 100%
.rar Brayflox's Longstop LvL 34 = 90%
.rar The Sunken Temple of Qarn LvL 35 = 100%
.rar The Stone Vigil Lvl 41 = 100% done
yea i was gonna say "most" arent working
not really needed with the new dungeon duty scripts. unless you want to solo bot legit in dungeons which even then its not really working great.
I don't know how the dungeon duty script work does it just teleport around?
you can do teleport or you can do follow. Its pretty easy to set up. its best you do 4 bots because you have to set soemones name to follow as leader. but if you have 4 bots you might as well use my duty profiles to TP around.
safe to assume none of these are included with the bot correct? (not sure how much has been integrated at this point but im doing a fresh install of minion and want to make sure i dont double up on stuff or make a mess right off the bat :P)

<3
even if they where you cant really use them. The duty mode doesnt support this really. even if it did you would have to be at hte keyboard to set who you wanted the bot to follow.
we wait for a DutyMod for "legit" Dungeonruns ^^
Then we can use this Meshes
I'm curious... does say... a Haukke Manor mesh work during Haukke Manor HM? Wouldnt navigation be identical? just the mobs are different? or am i way off base? lol

Haukke manor down :P

brayflox down

sunken temple down

stone vigil down
it would not work because HM isnt the same as normal mode. HM doesnt mean its the same dungeon boss fights only harder... its totaly different. also further more hte map id completely changes.