Thread Rating:
  • 27 Vote(s) - 2.93 Average
FFXIVMinion Update 12/12/13 - Released!
I use my bot to mine.
Since the update the bot stops after the first mine.
If I click stop and start again it goes to the next mine, it mines it, and then stops again.
Any ideea how to fix?
The box "Bot Enabled" doesn't work, you click on it but it doesn't light up yellow. I enabled the bot by marking auto-start but have to reload the bot this way.
(12-12-2013, 07:10 PM)Koopla Wrote:  The box "Bot Enabled" doesn't work, you click on it but it doesn't light up yellow. I enabled the bot by marking auto-start but have to reload the bot this way.

That's just an indicator, it's not meant for accepting input. You use "StartStop" to turn on/off the bot as usual.

(12-12-2013, 07:09 PM)celmaisef Wrote:  I use my bot to mine.
Since the update the bot stops after the first mine.
If I click stop and start again it goes to the next mine, it mines it, and then stops again.
Any ideea how to fix?

Not sure, which mesh are you using? Does the bot display any error information? Try turning on logging and open the console. It could be that your default mesh changed?
But it used to work :-( I've been using that my whole life lol and not they make it just an indicator and not a button ;(
I am using my own created mesh, It was working fine on several pc's till the patch hit.
Once I updated, I started having that problem.
I checked the console for any error messages, but I am not receiving any error messages.
(12-12-2013, 07:19 PM)celmaisef Wrote:  I am using my own created mesh, It was working fine on several pc's till the patch hit.
Once I updated, I started having that problem.
I checked the console for any error messages, but I am not receiving any error messages.

Exact same here for Botany, whether I use a premade or a new mesh.

Console just says:

D ="Marker timer: 91000seconds of 1427"
D ="LT_GATHER->Update() returning"

with the time increasing over time.

EDIT: Got an error after the first harvest.

D = "GetNearestGatherable() failed with no entity found matching perams"

Yet stopping and restarting the bot in the same spot works until it's finished gathering.
What I noticed is when I click start, the bot uses the movetopos task, then when he gets to the mine he uses the LT_Gather task, but it doesnt switch to movetopos again (to move to the next mine), it just stays stuck on LT_Gather, and doesnt switch to movetopos, like it should
Hmm. Deleting the GatherHelper folder seems to have got mine working.
Please remove all addons before posting a bug report. Addons are generally not compatible with a new release.
(12-12-2013, 07:36 PM)f3re Wrote:  Please remove all addons before posting a bug report. Addons are generally not compatible with a new release.

Noted, apologies.