Thread Rating:
  • 27 Vote(s) - 2.93 Average
FFXIVMinion Update 12/12/13 - Released!
Not a problem. Once the core behavior functionality is stable a few months down the road the addons should be fairly stable also, but right now we're having to make significant changes with each update to fix bugs. Lots of times the logic that the addons are using is modified...it's not the addon dev's fault, it's just part of developing on a framework that doesn't have API revision rules. For a big, corporate software project there would be rules about what functionality can and cannot change so that API developers can assume that the functionality they're using will not be modified, but we don't have that luxury here.
it worked for me also
for what it needed "party-grind"?)
And about update, blacklist cleans after each log on in bot and reload luad? And for what is "auto-start bot", how it works?
And still no function to atack mobs, that atacking u...I'm w8 for FATE start while it raise up for 1-2%, and in many FATE there are some mobs, that start to atacking me, and bot simply staying at place :'''( And CNJ skill "Medica" doesnt work, never seen bot using it...
For new mesh maps BIG tnx, they are rly awesome good done.
(12-12-2013, 08:07 PM)Baolab Wrote:  for what it needed "party-grind"?)
And about update, blacklist cleans after each log on in bot and reload luad? And for what is "auto-start bot", how it works?
And still no function to atack mobs, that atacking u...I'm w8 for FATE start while it raise up for 1-2%, and in many FATE there are some mobs, that start to atacking me, and bot simply staying at place :'''( And CNJ skill "Medica" doesnt work, never seen bot using it...
For new mesh maps BIG tnx, they are rly awesome good done.

All data in the blacklist should be persistent between sessions. There is a checkbox to "Kill attacking non fate mobs" in the Fates settings, is it not working properly? Medica has some complicated logic that the skillmanager can't currently calculate very effectively...we'll look into it as soon as some of these higher priority projects are handled.
And how now works blacklist? I'm choosing Fates menu (with help of arrows)in "add entry" choose FATE, that i wanna to ban, then push "Blaklist fate" and seeing it in "General" - "Blacklist entry", but bot STILL running to doing it...As 4 me, ur blaklist before this update was more workable, then what is now...

(12-12-2013, 08:17 PM)f3re Wrote:  There is a checkbox to "Kill attacking non fate mobs" in the Fates settings, is it not working properly?
Was my faile, seems this now working...And dunno correctly, but i push "reload luas" and all my blaklist with FATE (3 was) was cleaned...
(12-12-2013, 08:18 PM)Baolab Wrote:  And how now works blacklist? I'm choosing Fates menu (with help of arrows)in "add entry" choose FATE, that i wanna to ban, then push "Blaklist fate" and seeing it in "General" - "Blacklist entry", but bot STILL running to doing it...As 4 me, ur blaklist before this update was more workable, then what is now...

(12-12-2013, 08:17 PM)f3re Wrote:  There is a checkbox to "Kill attacking non fate mobs" in the Fates settings, is it not working properly?
Was my faile, seems this now working...And dunno correctly, but i push "reload luas" and all my blaklist with FATE (3 was) was cleaned...

There was a bug in the blacklist code for fates, please try updating and checking again if the bot goes to fates that you've blacklisted. I just tested reloading lua and my fate blacklist was persisted correctly...which language setting are you using?
(12-12-2013, 08:28 PM)f3re Wrote:  There was a bug in the blacklist code for fates, please try updating and checking again if the bot goes to fates that you've blacklisted. I just tested reloading lua and my fate blacklist was persisted correctly...which language setting are you using?

Ok, I shall try to observe it for a little more time. I'm relogin now (blacklist cleaned again :D) and see how it works (some uptades was uploaded). And as i can see now when i'm restart my bot or change location i have huge lags (about 5 sec), but it's not dissapoint me, seems this is about new mesh maps upload :P I use english language in bot (my native language - russian is only translated ur upper menu :D).
(12-12-2013, 08:37 PM)Baolab Wrote:  
(12-12-2013, 08:28 PM)f3re Wrote:  There was a bug in the blacklist code for fates, please try updating and checking again if the bot goes to fates that you've blacklisted. I just tested reloading lua and my fate blacklist was persisted correctly...which language setting are you using?

Ok, I shall try to observe it for a little more time. I'm relogin now (blacklist cleaned again :D) and see how it works (some uptades was uploaded). And as i can see now when i'm restart my bot or change location i have huge lags (about 5 sec), but it's not dissapoint me, seems this is about new mesh maps upload :P I use english language in bot (my native language - russian is only translated ur upper menu :D).

Let us know...thank you for all of your feedback and bug reporting
Alarm, Alarm! I seeing now smt awful! Strange, but i'm now doing FATE in coerthas and there are was 2 FATE (13.2+ minutes and another ~13.4 minutes) and dunno why, but my bot start to run "left-right" and doesnt coming to any FATE :D And as i saw there is another character (seems it was bot 2) who doing the same, as me...I can change it only where put 1 from that FATE in blacklist... (start/stop bot doesnt help)...And it is still cleans my blacklist after "reload luas"...But now when i'm putting FATE in blacklist, it stops running there, so i can now be quiet. And for the end, i dont understand how to "delete" some FATE from my blacklist...I choose FATE, that i wanna to delete, push "Delete Entry" in general menu and it cleans all my FATE except 1 of it...

About strange bot actions (running "left-right") i saw it for 2nd time (1st i thought it was some bug, but in 2nd time i've decided to write there about it)...Looking for it now, if it'll start doing again, i'll writting :P Dont wanna to other players seeing how my character with other bots doing short-cross running ><
so, after restarting the bot, it made again an update, and this time it fetched blacklist.lua and profiles... seems to be a 2-step update ;)

One thing, regarding work on relogger: I noticed that the game crashes for me, when I try to close it (every time), and also quite often when trying to log in again after a 90000. This could make a relogger obsolete for me ;)