Thread Rating:
  • 10 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Crafting skill manager for leveling?
Can someone create a skill manager profile for crafting? I tried using the ones from here but the item fails because it used up too much CP;
http://mmominion.com/Thread-40-70-80-for-all-crafts
whats crafts? what skills?

easyer to just make your own.

my mass craft one is
waste not - step 1
Carfeul synthesis

this isnt a max xp but a mass crafting setup that can not fail
Did you just make the profile in SkillManager? Or in the Crafting Tool's Skill Manager?
you need to use the crafting tool skill manager for them to work with the crafting tool
you dont need the crafting tool mod anymore... its all built in to the bot now. you can use skill manager and set bot to crafting.
I recommend using the skill-manager and not the craft tool, it's easier to set up and more efficient. You pretty much only need 2 profiles, one for 40 durability's and one for 80. If you have all the correct cross class abilities I can get 80-100% hq rates while leveling off a recipe that was 2 levels higher than me.
I figured it out xD. Is it possible to use the crafting tool mod's profiles directly into the FFXIVminion's skill manager?
IF you set the skills up the same yes, but you cant use the files directly.
I still use the crafting tool since you can specify exactly how many items you wish to craft. I just wished there was an option to use HQ mats if available..
(12-15-2013, 11:04 PM)Original-Jedi Wrote:  I still use the crafting tool since you can specify exactly how many items you wish to craft. I just wished there was an option to use HQ mats if available..

i like it for this reason also, and the fact you can stop it mid craft