Thread Rating:
  • 25 Vote(s) - 2.64 Average
[Profile] Monk - High DPS (Updated 7/23/14)
So, this is my monk profile.

Updated for newest skill manager stuff.

Attached Files
.zip   Monk-Ace.zip (Size: 1.43 KB / Downloads: 411)
Thanks! I'll try this when the servers come back online :D
How's it working in 2.1?
Very well.
This is the version I'm using in 2.1, not much has changed, except for you want to be behind the mob most of the time, the only exception is snap punch, and if you feel like it, twin snakes and dragon kick.

Attached Files
.zip   PugilistModified.zip (Size: 953 bytes / Downloads: 124)
Any idea how your profile with your enhance assist module compares to jackie's monk profile? Just curious :P
well my profile is just an edited version of this. I changed a little bit of the priority order so it doesnt break combos and changed the aoe values.
I updated my addon today specifically to add some things for melee. Tacked on a quick-toggle, configurable burst mode that tells the bot not to worry about my DoTs/some debuffs when trying to burst down adds, and an optional debuff owner choice, so that I can say "don't dragon kick if it's already been put up by another monk". If any of you are playing Assist mode with monk this might be beneficial to you.
Which, if any, cross class skills are needed for maximum dps on this profile? Thanks for making this, its been ace so far, but I'm awful at using the client so don't know where I can check what cross class skills are used
you need everything from marader and lancer