Thread Rating:
  • 25 Vote(s) - 2.64 Average
[Profile] Monk - High DPS (Updated 7/23/14)
(09-11-2014, 06:15 AM)saik1992 Wrote:  
(02-07-2014, 07:24 PM)jackie1234 Wrote:  
(02-07-2014, 02:31 PM)omegags2 Wrote:  Does this profile still require the Enhanced mod?

i'm sure it does since its made by the guy that made the enhanced mod. You can always use my monk profile if you do not have the addon.
Its pretty bad ass.

Sorry Ace squashing in here at first. (Didn't check your profile so far but I'll be sure to do that after I kinda finished that Post + the Servers went on again)

So jackie, I've been wondering this all the time. For weeks, na.. Months.

In every damn Thread concerning a Profile somebody did, whenever anyone wants a specific thing (or asks for EA for example), or even just criticizes 3 dps he can do better. I could pretty much count to 30 and I am sure to see your Name.

Some people really appreciate your profiles - tho I, too, used your MNK profile for a long time (never played DRG and can kinda play the DPS classes left better than Assist goes - Tanks & Heals are just unplayable with Assist for me anyway).

But PLEASE - let the people contributing actually DO this - not just rage in "oh yeah I see sb saying he could do better, I'll just advertise my profiles there LOL".

No Rage just a please - P.S. - Fracture in a Monk Profile is UPPER BULLSHIT - that skill is shit.

I don't think he is advertise his profile. It is more like oreidnewyork said, "open the skillmanager and fuck with it" if you want something specific to your personal liking.

Way too many people here think changing a profile is a 10 minutes thing. How many actually tried to even add/change ONE ability ?

Ace is doing A LOT for the community and people can't even be bothered to even attempt to fix/edit something themselves ?

There are tutorials there, the tool is there also. Back up the profile and play with it. You might break it but you can just copy the old one back. NO ONE knows how to make profiles till they try it.
(09-11-2014, 06:15 AM)saik1992 Wrote:  
(02-07-2014, 07:24 PM)jackie1234 Wrote:  
(02-07-2014, 02:31 PM)omegags2 Wrote:  Does this profile still require the Enhanced mod?

i'm sure it does since its made by the guy that made the enhanced mod. You can always use my monk profile if you do not have the addon.
Its pretty bad ass.

Sorry Ace squashing in here at first. (Didn't check your profile so far but I'll be sure to do that after I kinda finished that Post + the Servers went on again)

So jackie, I've been wondering this all the time. For weeks, na.. Months.

In every damn Thread concerning a Profile somebody did, whenever anyone wants a specific thing (or asks for EA for example), or even just criticizes 3 dps he can do better. I could pretty much count to 30 and I am sure to see your Name.

Some people really appreciate your profiles - tho I, too, used your MNK profile for a long time (never played DRG and can kinda play the DPS classes left better than Assist goes - Tanks & Heals are just unplayable with Assist for me anyway).

But PLEASE - let the people contributing actually DO this - not just rage in "oh yeah I see sb saying he could do better, I'll just advertise my profiles there LOL".

No Rage just a please - P.S. - Fracture in a Monk Profile is UPPER BULLSHIT - that skill is shit.

um wtf you smoking kid? the guy asked if the monk profile needed EA, I said yes.... Not sure what the heck you are talking about. a lot of people post saying having problems with making hteir own profile. I point them to MY profiles so that they can get a BASELINE on how to create profiles. My profiles where created to give everyone some good leveling and Duty Profiles. only a couple where ever ment for assist. But when I point people to my profiles its so they can OPEN them up and see how skills are set up, IE buffs, rotations,and Cool Downs. I never claimed mine are the best out there, I just claim Mine work so if your having issues with making your own you can check mine out to see what your issue on a specific skill maybe. Now Please refrain from coming in to threads and posting comments on a post i made like months ago.
Yeah that's what I guess for pushing my Opinion, well may it be.

Anyway I said (in my Post, if you didn't overread it due to some negatives ideas in there) I'd appreciate you and your work. So I didn't want to harm you, nor anyone.

Played around a little but Hell Ace that Profile is good.

435 DPS on my MNK on a Dummy (Ilvl 108)
ohi know you appreciate what i do and i thank you for that appreciate, but my comments in this thread where from Feb. and i was just answering the guys questions, you make it seem like in your post that i dont value other peoples work. I just posted my profiles as like proof of concept, starting grounds for people to get an idea how to build profiles, none of them are to the end all Be all profiles, they work good and are great for leveling and some are good for assist play, but maybe not endgame hardcore raiding assist play but good for open world lazy assit play, or they are good for duty too.