Thread Rating:
  • 25 Vote(s) - 2.64 Average
[Profile] Monk - High DPS (Updated 7/23/14)
Hey AceRage, is the version on first page still good with new versions of assist
It should be, I went ahead and re-uploaded what I'm using now, because I'm pretty I've changed some things since 2.1 dropped.
how much dps are you getting with this on a dummy? I usually get around 210 with full DL with relic +1.. seems kinda low.
(02-03-2014, 11:23 PM)exaccuss Wrote:  how much dps are you getting with this on a dummy? I usually get around 210 with full DL with relic +1.. seems kinda low.

thats very low i'm pulling at ilvl 81 250+ dps just staying behind the mob.
well on the first post he says he uses it solely from the flank.. so idl if its my gear or maybe the flank
(02-03-2014, 11:38 PM)exaccuss Wrote:  well on the first post he says he uses it solely from the flank.. so idl if its my gear or maybe the flank

try my profile out see what you think. I use my profile from behind. works better keeping dots up at full power.
The new one I posted is mostly behind, solely flank doesn't work in 2.1 since most of your big hits come from behind.
I tend to weave into flank for snap, then back to the back.
oh i see.. maybe i was a bit confused because it said 'solely from the flank'.
Forgot I had some of my manual play style stuff on that profile, so I reuploaded it on full auto. Test dummy says 300 DPS at i81, I doubt I could get it much better.
Does this profile still require the Enhanced mod?