Thread Rating:
  • 25 Vote(s) - 2.64 Average
[Profile] Monk - High DPS (Updated 7/23/14)
(02-07-2014, 02:31 PM)omegags2 Wrote:  Does this profile still require the Enhanced mod?

i'm sure it does since its made by the guy that made the enhanced mod. You can always use my monk profile if you do not have the addon.
Its pretty bad ass.
(02-07-2014, 07:24 PM)jackie1234 Wrote:  
(02-07-2014, 02:31 PM)omegags2 Wrote:  Does this profile still require the Enhanced mod?

i'm sure it does since its made by the guy that made the enhanced mod. You can always use my monk profile if you do not have the addon.
Its pretty bad ass.

I use yours all the time haha, was just going to compare but don't want to install the mod.

ThumbsUp
Nice profile!

Thanks!!
Reworked version, should be much better DPS output. This version knows how to do a proper opening rotation as well.
Thank you very much Ace!
Does this work with the beta mmominion?

Thanks for the profiles Ace!
made a few timing changes that i carried over from my own profile and all is well, really loving the opener
Any way to adjust the touch of death on target so that it will not use it at less than a certain % HP? For example the mob doesn't have enough health left to warrant a full duration touch of death maybe it can weave in fracture instead? or just not use ToD and continue regular rotation
open skill manager and fuck with it. seriously the questions you guys ask are laughable sometimes
(02-07-2014, 07:24 PM)jackie1234 Wrote:  

Its pretty bad ass.

Sorry Ace squashing in here at first. (Didn't check your profile so far but I'll be sure to do that after I kinda finished that Post + the Servers went on again)

So jackie, I've been wondering this all the time. For weeks, na.. Months.

In every damn Thread concerning a Profile somebody did, whenever anyone wants a specific thing (or asks for EA for example), or even just criticizes 3 dps he can do better. I could pretty much count to 30 and I am sure to see your Name.

Some people really appreciate your profiles - tho I, too, used your MNK profile for a long time (never played DRG and can kinda play the DPS classes left better than Assist goes - Tanks & Heals are just unplayable with Assist for me anyway).

But PLEASE - let the people contributing actually DO this - not just rage in "oh yeah I see sb saying he could do better, I'll just advertise my profiles there LOL".

No Rage just a please - P.S. - Fracture in a Monk Profile is UPPER BULLSHIT - that skill is shit.