Thread Rating:
  • 43 Vote(s) - 2.98 Average
FFXIV Patch 2.1 - DONE
Keep up the good work guys, doing great ;)

Yeah i'am also not worried about any detections as stated earlier SE never attempted to do so, and minion sophistication should allow it to be very hard to detect :)
Yup I've tried to use bot, causes stopped working. but i know will be up and running in no time :D You guys da best!! :D
(12-17-2013, 03:04 AM)R3P0 Wrote:  
(12-17-2013, 01:55 AM)f3re Wrote:  
(12-17-2013, 01:22 AM)R3P0 Wrote:  Normally it would be F3re, but it never hurts to verify

Hook detection is a valid concern as its not terribly difficult to implement for commonly hooked functions, but powder does our hooks and his mama didn't raise no fool. Definitely continue to let us know if you see game security information elsewhere so we can check it out.

If I'm correct wouldn't SE have to update the TOS before they begin monitoring our PCs for this type of bot? I have never seen any TOS updates stating they have the right to monitor the processes or memory on our PC's which is what i believe they would need to do in order to implement these things.

yes, being as it's illegal
after path there is aslo problem with running more then 2 ff14 clients , please check it
(12-17-2013, 12:27 PM)menite Wrote:  after path there is aslo problem with running more then 2 ff14 clients , please check it

confirmed. If I try to run more than 2 clients it just closes the newest client.

Solution: I used Sandboxie and was able to open 3 clients, and get into the game with them. This restriction looks very similar to the client restriction Aion has.

http://www.sandboxie.com/
Are you saying you can login with the bot already? Mine seems to crash.
(12-17-2013, 01:04 PM)Koopla Wrote:  Are you saying you can login with the bot already? Mine seems to crash.

They usually post when update is done just give them some time its a big ass update
(12-17-2013, 01:04 PM)Koopla Wrote:  Are you saying you can login with the bot already? Mine seems to crash.

I am not able to use the bot yet, but I can log into 3+ accounts using Sandboxie.
Oh ok, I thought you're in-game.
Still cant use it :( already in game thou haha