Thread Rating:
  • 43 Vote(s) - 2.98 Average
FFXIV Patch 2.1 - DONE
Do activation codes expire? I figure I might as well activate the one i just bought until after the issues are fixed.
(12-17-2013, 04:34 PM)j4x0rr Wrote:  
(12-17-2013, 04:32 PM)Tompost Wrote:  Any ETA :D?

Second sentence of first post.

That is from like 9 hours ago. They must have an update by now :P
When they finish it they will announce that. Don't worry.
can get extension on the bot service ? :P
(12-17-2013, 04:47 PM)Tompost Wrote:  

Yeah the update was there working on it, I can imagine its not just some simple ass memlocs they have a lot to recheck, calm down relax do quests begin work on EM primals and when its done it will be done.
(12-17-2013, 04:47 PM)Tompost Wrote:  

9 hours, 3GB patch. It'll likely take a while.

Stop being impatient. They'll post an update when they have it.
(12-17-2013, 04:55 PM)lacarn Wrote:  can get extension on the bot service ? :P

extension for what??? did you ask SE for extension on game time for the 24 hour patch??
We're working on it guys, it was a massive, massive patch full of changes. It's not like guild wars 2 where they add tiny changes here and there constantly, it's more like a quarterly WOW patch where they change lots and lots of the underlying client code. If it makes you feel better, when the bot comes back up (or very shortly thereafter) a little bird told me that it might have pvp mode (at least in a beta stage for testing).
(12-17-2013, 05:54 PM)f3re Wrote:  We're working on it guys, it was a massive, massive patch full of changes. It's not like guild wars 2 where they add tiny changes here and there constantly, it's more like a quarterly WOW patch where they change lots and lots of the underlying client code. If it makes you feel better, when the bot comes back up (or very shortly thereafter) a little bird told me that it might have pvp mode (at least in a beta stage for testing).

Great to hear thank you very much for the update. It's very much appreciated!

I have an additional question that regards some concern. The multiclient issue is this something you guys have thought/planned about?
(12-17-2013, 05:54 PM)f3re Wrote:  We're working on it guys, it was a massive, massive patch full of changes. It's not like guild wars 2 where they add tiny changes here and there constantly, it's more like a quarterly WOW patch where they change lots and lots of the underlying client code. If it makes you feel better, when the bot comes back up (or very shortly thereafter) a little bird told me that it might have pvp mode (at least in a beta stage for testing).

Please take your time and do not worry about people wanting time added to their bot account. I would much rather wait however long it takes for you guys to peruse all the coding/changes and make the bot safe and reliable like you guys are known for.