Thread Rating:
  • 13 Vote(s) - 2.85 Average
ff14 multiboxing
Is it any way to run more then 2 ff14 clients ? after path when im running 3th its closing
I know about sandboxie but maye there is any easlier way
(12-18-2013, 07:37 AM)mooth Wrote:  Is it any way to run more then 2 ff14 clients ? after path when im running 3th its closing
I know about sandboxie but maye there is any easlier way

mmominion allows you to open more than 2 clients at once
thank , it look that without bot dosnt work
you can do it by using sandboxie
i'm using isboxer atm but i think they got the fix out for the bot to let people run more then two copies of the game now.

from powder
he native ffxiv client allows you to run 2 clients as it is. Regardless I found the issue, it was an issue with people who had high pid's for their running ffxiv instance. I'll release this fix shortly for the multiclient.
(12-19-2013, 08:35 AM)fxfire Wrote:  you can now again open as many ffxiv clients as you want, you just have to have at least 1x bot attached to a game :)

is this is still possible? I cant seem to open a 4th account... when I click play the game launcher just disappear and no game loading.
you have to attach the bots. Load one game load one bot, load the 2nd game load the 2nd bot. so forth and so on.
you can only do 2 if you are on windows 8. with windows 7 i can open 6 with just 1 minion up.
you can run 2 normal ffxiv's on top of as many minion bots you run.
You can run more then 2 clients with Windows 7, but with Windows 8 you can't?