Thread Rating:
  • 13 Vote(s) - 2.85 Average
ff14 multiboxing
I've ran 8 on one PC with windows 8.1
(04-05-2014, 07:24 PM)chharith Wrote:  you can only do 2 if you are on windows 8. with windows 7 i can open 6 with just 1 minion up.

ffxiv allows 2 instances open. So if you have 1 minion running that removes the limit from that attached game. So this would allow you to run 1 minion and 2 non attached minion for 3. after that you would need a minion attached. Unless you use isboxer.
(11-02-2014, 10:30 AM)rsilva712 Wrote:  I've ran 8 on one PC with windows 8.1

How?
you just set up the GUI_;auncher is how. MMominion removes the restriction on how many ffxiv clients you can open.
(11-02-2014, 09:42 PM)jackie1234 Wrote:  you just set up the GUI_;auncher is how. MMominion removes the restriction on how many ffxiv clients you can open.

By adding accounts into the GUI Launcher and launching them from there?
If so, is there a way to do it without entering the password and also I use a onetime password. But still be able to launch the extra clients?
(11-03-2014, 05:06 PM)Ratm3000 Wrote:  
(11-02-2014, 09:42 PM)jackie1234 Wrote:  you just set up the GUI_;auncher is how. MMominion removes the restriction on how many ffxiv clients you can open.

If so, is there a way to do it without entering the password and also I use a onetime password. But still be able to launch the extra clients?

Just launch a session normally, use the GUI Launcher to attach to that session. Then open another session and attach again, and repeat this for however many sessions you want to do.

It's easier to use the GUI launcher to start the sessions but cannot use one-time passwords.
(11-03-2014, 05:06 PM)Ratm3000 Wrote:  

yeah no real need for one time password. But yeah you can just use the "attach bot button" if you dont want to use the relog feature of the gui_launcher.
Hi guys,

I have a similar problem with running more then 2 bots at same devise.
I have more then 2 keys and allways start over mmominion_launcher.
but when i try to start a thirt bot (or even start a thirt ffxiv) it open and close the client right after. It does not have an effect on those running Bots, just i cant open a 3. one.

I have read here something about high PID's and can say it must have something to do with that. when the PID's are over 80000 i can't start a thirt bot, when its below i can.

How can i have control over the PID's?
Or how can i have influence on them?

thanks for help :)
(11-12-2015, 08:21 AM)Masoni Wrote:  Hi guys,

I have a similar problem with running more then 2 bots at same devise.
I have more then 2 keys and allways start over mmominion_launcher.
but when i try to start a thirt bot (or even start a thirt ffxiv) it open and close the client right after. It does not have an effect on those running Bots, just i cant open a 3. one.

I have read here something about high PID's and can say it must have something to do with that. when the PID's are over 80000 i can't start a thirt bot, when its below i can.

How can i have control over the PID's?
Or how can i have influence on them?

thanks for help :)

Omy thank you, when my process ID's are over 80000 i cant open more then 2 as well, so i just keep restarting and in a few tries i get 49000 70000 PID'S and everything works fine

Windows 8.1 64x

i run a VMware for another bot stuff, on other games, so im guessing my CPU usage going to 90% is giving me, Unknown error during start of the game, probably lacking cpu for the 4 instance of the bot. ill do a overclock and lower my cores numbers on the VM, see if it solves. anyway ty for the PID tip