Thread Rating:
  • 16 Vote(s) - 2.81 Average
Garuda extreme and ifrit extreme
you have to be up in the air above him then when he jumps up in the air you teleport back to his throne room.
Anyone found a way to use the teleport hack as melee?? If i try to fight them, whether up High, Below the Ground, etc. They attack me. Only way is to stand outside the ring and Shield Lob or Tomahawk....but that takes foooooorrreeeeeevvvverrrrrrrr >.<
(01-03-2014, 04:04 AM)Shoobiscuit Wrote:  Anyone found a way to use the teleport hack as melee?? If i try to fight them, whether up High, Below the Ground, etc. They attack me. Only way is to stand outside the ring and Shield Lob or Tomahawk....but that takes foooooorrreeeeeevvvverrrrrrrr >.<

bot a range class up, problem solved
(01-03-2014, 04:04 AM)Shoobiscuit Wrote:  Anyone found a way to use the teleport hack as melee?? If i try to fight them, whether up High, Below the Ground, etc. They attack me. Only way is to stand outside the ring and Shield Lob or Tomahawk....but that takes foooooorrreeeeeevvvverrrrrrrr >.<

yea this is ment for range dps classes. Now like ifrit as long as you have 1 range dps that agro's him first you can have melee go in and attack same with garuda but titan has to be all ranged dps.
Anybody got banned from soloing/duoing these yet?
has the vote to kick time thing always been 4 hours?like you can only vote to kick someone every 4 hours? just solo'ed garuda and ifrit and apparently used all my vote to kicks. I luckily got the other 3 to leave. *
Of course, why would SE want someone to abuse the system :D
damn. lol.