Thread Rating:
  • 16 Vote(s) - 2.63 Average
How to make ffxiv smaller than lowest W and H?
someone know of a good youtube video on setting it up? Something for ffxiv or just any game in general?
awwww lame you have to pay for a subscription :[
YUP. Would also be kewl if the mmoffxivbot1 window would send the same commands to the other windows....hmm. Me wonders.
Isboxer is worth the sub 10 bucks for 90 days plus they always have contests to win free play time. I've up to 2 years sub from playing contests. and you can make it do things like this
http://imgur.com/w62K34P when i click on any one of the little screens it is put on to the bigger monitor full screen. makes it easy managing inventories and other things.

and broadcasts mouse cursor to all screens to make them teleport same time turn on all bots off all bots at same time. accept party invites at once. besides setting fps and cores on top of it.
Jackie, you should write a killer guide on how to use this isxboxer with mmo minion. I could buy it myself and learn how to use it but it seems you have the advantage atm. Now this isn't a have to do it request but it would be neat! I just really really wonder about the possibilities of mmominion + ixboxer. BUT! If you can't do that then would you PM or post here about the advantages are? Coffe kicked in. I r sorry.
Its pretty easy to do. You just run the setup wizard in the isboxer toolkit that comes with innerspace. just follow the wizard after you have your character set made you can click on the character set in the upper left hand pane. Then in the lower left hand pane click on the slot # and click hte performance tab. There you can set FPS and what cores you want that slot to run on. It really is super easy takes all of 5 min to set up.
Yea Im in the trial right now to see if I can figure it out and make it work for me but I can't even get minion to attach to it when its running, just says "failed to attach" and closes. And when I try to launch more than one client it says it can't boot from executable or something like that.
ur not launching clients you are launching character sets. You use the isboxer tool kit setup wizard to create a character set that holds how ever many accounts. once you have all the accounts set up you just launch the character set. once all the accounts are launched and signed in completely to the game then you start attaching the bot 1 by 1. make sure to launch the bot as admin.

OK since everyone seems to be having issues setting up isboxer i put together a video on how to do it from start to finish takes just a couple min.

http://youtu.be/2vXk4s-AJuE
Thanks for the video, it helped alot and confirmed what i was doing. Running minion as administrator fixed my attach issue, never needed to do it before for some reason. Seems I just need to read some of their tutorials on making your own window sets and having them function properly and I can really give this a whirl :P

Thanks again for putting the time in to make that video!
ya once you get the base window layout you can go to the window layout manager and adjuest things stack them different. and you are welcome it was my pleasure.