Thread Rating:
  • 11 Vote(s) - 2.27 Average
MRD PVP 50
(12-25-2013, 04:01 PM)jackie1234 Wrote:  buffs have to have target set to player, because of that you cant use Target conditons to make them fire off. Now things like second wind you can set HP values of your character to have them fire off. Buffs like Internal Release will pop them as soon as they get a target.

Well what I have tried is having them follow a skill like Holmgang or when my TP hits a certain range etc. What you said works for PvE profiles, but I believe when you enter Wolfs Den maybe it counts you as being in combat so will fire all your buffs right from the start before you are even fighting. This happens even when out of combat is unchecked.

If someone knows what I might be doing wrong please share as this makes it look incredibly bad when you pop all buffs while sitting behind a gate. I have made PvE profiles for each of my jobs without any issues, but this has me stumped.
you dont want to have a check mark in out of combat. that will use the skill out of combat... Holmgang should be set to enemy and use it when your HP is at a certain % . This will pull ur target to you and make you immune to damagae.
(12-25-2013, 05:24 PM)jackie1234 Wrote:  you dont want to have a check mark in out of combat. that will use the skill out of combat... Holmgang should be set to enemy and use it when your HP is at a certain % . This will pull ur target to you and make you immune to damagae.

That is what I'm saying when "Out of Combat" is unchecked it still uses before gates open. I have no problem having holmgang work, what I was trying to say is I tried having Internal Release be used after holmgang so there was a condition for it to be used, but that still doesn't work.

Please don't take my responses the wrong way I appreciate you trying to help Jackie, but we are on the same page for what I have tried! Have you tried any profiles in PVP and been able to get the buffs to work?
then post your skill profile and i will fix it. i am using my pve profiles and they work exactly the same as if i was doing pve...
Here is my profile.

If your PvE profiles are working maybe it's something on my end, because I just tried your WAR 2.5 and it blows Berserk, infuriate and unchained right when you enter. You don't have internal release in your WAR2.5 so couldn't see if it would be used the same way, but assuming it would.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/v0blgg2zwq6i3wq/mrd.lua

Thanks for the help this has been driving me crazy.
I too have been using Jackie's BLM and BRD PvE profiles in PvP and mine also blows all buffs at the gate.
With the new pvp options buffs are working on my profiles now. Not sure what changed.
I got mine to work too by starting with a clean install of the bot. Before thou I didn't even have any PvP options in the SkillManager.
Pretty sure the problem was enhanced assist addon as it gives you different Skill Manager options.
yes when you think there is a bug you shoul always remove all addons first then try again.