Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 3.2 Average
Thank you for re logger !
(12-28-2013, 04:54 PM)Powder Wrote:  1. its not selecting data centre to then select correct server
Nowhere was it written that it was able to select datacenter, this is a very difficult task to accomplish and probably wont be in anytime soon.

Just before launch another copy, need to correct param "WorldID" in file C:\Users\"name"\Documents\My Games\FINAL FANTASY XIV - A Realm Reborn\FFXIV.cfg to server ID what we need. Seems to be not so difficult task.
I think it is hollidays period, long time there was not an update :p
(01-01-2014, 08:49 PM)foinv Wrote:  Just before launch another copy, need to correct param "WorldID" in file C:\Users\"name"\Documents\My Games\FINAL FANTASY XIV - A Realm Reborn\FFXIV.cfg to server ID what we need. Seems to be not so difficult task.

It isn't this easy. If the data center id's change like the server ids do all the time guess what happens, hundreds of complaints. Not to mention having to deal with another path, and access write issues. We are working on it just be patient.
(01-02-2014, 10:41 AM)Powder Wrote:  
(01-01-2014, 08:49 PM)foinv Wrote:  Just before launch another copy, need to correct param "WorldID" in file C:\Users\"name"\Documents\My Games\FINAL FANTASY XIV - A Realm Reborn\FFXIV.cfg to server ID what we need. Seems to be not so difficult task.

It isn't this easy. If the data center id's change like the server ids do all the time guess what happens, hundreds of complaints. Not to mention having to deal with another path, and access write issues. We are working on it just be patient.

Hi Powder,

Are these 2 bugs on your fix list as well? Would appreciate if there was an official thread for "Developers known bugs List", instead of users voicing out the same bugs like a broken tape-recorder (and posting it messily all over the forum), and not knowing whether the developers are aware of it.

Bug #1: GUI Relogger doesn't use correct FFXIVMinion key as entered into the GUI application but instead uses a random one, causing "Multiple Key in use" shutdowns.
(12-31-2013, 05:44 PM)jackie1234 Wrote:  except it doesnt do this. If I start all the first account launches and it doesnt sign in it just sits there and waits for password to the bot. Now if i put auto login and put in the pass word i cant get any bots to launch because it does that whole random key thing because you are not fully logged in to the game. So it launches one gets in game starts harvesting. launches 2 gets in game starts harvesting but then account 1 closes and relaunches signs in gets fully in to game starts harvesting and game 2 closes. this happens in a endless loop because its using the same keycode even though all 8 of my accounts have different keycodes filled out in their fields.

Bug #2: "MeshManager module" is causing FFXIVMinion attachment/startup crashes
(12-31-2013, 02:34 PM)Xelaeon Wrote:  Not sure whether this is a helpful info to the dev to solve the loading crashes (be it default launcher or relogger)

The "MeshManager module" is causing crashes and/or freezing of the toolbar for the following cases
- Initial attachment/loading/startup of FFXIVMinion
- Change of zone (Zone in or out)

The workaround is to delete the *_ffxivminion.cfg that contains the FFXIVMinion-Key attached to the Bot Account/Char which will unload the previously loaded NavMesh file and reset "the loaded list" to blank/null.

Not sure whether this is because of
- Faulty Memory Garbage collection algorithm
- Bot simply cannot handle too many loadings at the same time (Remember NavMesh are giant memory hoggers)