Thread Rating:
  • 7 Vote(s) - 3.14 Average
BOTANIST leaf turn issues under a both > and < setup and bug with update
(01-10-2014, 03:10 PM)HansW Wrote:  The curret bot version mixed up gp.current and gp.max values. This will be fixed soon and everything should work as intended. Your setup is OK, so all you have to do is wait.

awesome thanks hans! you are the man!
(01-10-2014, 03:10 PM)HansW Wrote:  The curret bot version mixed up gp.current and gp.max values. This will be fixed soon and everything should work as intended. Your setup is OK, so all you have to do is wait.

i knew that since i reported this as a bug 4 days ago and thanks... i also thought it was just my os since its crap windows 8.1, i need to get 8.2 templatre for it
(01-10-2014, 08:01 PM)eewf Wrote:  

i knew that since i reported this as a bug 4 days ago and thanks... i also thought it was just my os since its crap windows 8.1, i need to get 8.2 templatre for it
i love how you thank him and take a jab at him in the same breath...
(01-10-2014, 09:08 PM)jackie1234 Wrote:  

i was telling you to stop posting things that ive been posting 8 times ina row with the same thing.. if i replied with the same thing that many times which was the ENTIRE LUA and what that LUA WAS NOT DOING WHEN the lua was saying it should be doing. this is more basic then plenty of things ive used... i was simply reporting a bug and you just said that i wrote a wall of text when you know that was no where near a wall of text.

the first 3 replies replied to you perfectly ending all conversation of that topic.

@hansW i was talking to powder and gave him the lua and he just ended up booting me fro irc over something that i was right about? i was being respectful and i'm ending that topic there.
i replied with the same as every post, yes i was using proper buffid, yes i was profiling it perfectly and when you hear me say that and geting alt coded text presume its a bug especially when i reinstalled it over 10 times over the fact that noone was listening to my complaints while not reading them.

@jackie again, i will say this on my 100% certain state of mind, all my replies replied to your previous reply i guess you skimmed them and read the exact opposite of everything but if you go from even your first reply it was resolved with a link to all buffids
(01-12-2014, 06:31 PM)eewf Wrote:  
(01-10-2014, 09:08 PM)jackie1234 Wrote:  

i was telling you to stop posting things that ive been posting 8 times ina row with the same thing.. if i replied with the same thing that many times which was the ENTIRE LUA and what that LUA WAS NOT DOING WHEN the lua was saying it should be doing. this is more basic then plenty of things ive used... i was simply reporting a bug and you just said that i wrote a wall of text when you know that was no where near a wall of text.

the first 3 replies replied to you perfectly ending all conversation of that topic.

@hansW i was talking to powder and gave him the lua and he just ended up booting me fro irc over something that i was right about? i was being respectful and i'm ending that topic there.
i replied with the same as every post, yes i was using proper buffid, yes i was profiling it perfectly and when you hear me say that and geting alt coded text presume its a bug especially when i reinstalled it over 10 times over the fact that noone was listening to my complaints while not reading them.

@jackie again, i will say this on my 100% certain state of mind, all my replies replied to your previous reply i guess you skimmed them and read the exact opposite of everything but if you go from even your first reply it was resolved with a link to all buffids
not in this thread you had TWO of these threads open on same topic. the other thread you had oppened first it took you several posts before you would even "Divulge" what skills you where using. It was like pulling teeth to try and get information from you.
not in this thread you had TWO of these threads open on same topic. the other thread you had oppened first it took you several posts before you would even "Divulge" what skills you where using. It was like pulling teeth to try and get information from you.
[/quote]

well the first one was one issue and the other was a different but same. i thought i fixed it as it was working until under certain gp so then it happened on another case with a different spell so then a different topic arose but i was also in live chat without anyone responded so i posted a thread... Please just stop being in nice words an ass. stop posting back when you know you lost this argument and i really dont need to reply to these but im being judged poorly and have no other choice but to clearly respond to you in a clear and equal yet acceptable manner.. please stop unless youre gonna read and apologize otherwise i may aswell put a translator on all your posts to more of a chinese decent.

im not even being rude but if you took this in a rude way i would simply not be anywhere near your depths of ignorance.