Thread Rating:
  • 7 Vote(s) - 3.14 Average
BOTANIST leaf turn issues under a both > and < setup and bug with update
(01-05-2014, 10:28 PM)eewf Wrote:  
(01-05-2014, 12:38 PM)jackie1234 Wrote:  
(01-05-2014, 12:36 PM)eewf Wrote:  
(01-05-2014, 12:24 PM)jackie1234 Wrote:  to find the buff id you must go to dev console go to a node cast the buff and look at the buff ID thats in the field

i did that already still the same issue. even the attempts left it just as i said before to you, 1-4 = before first attempt 5+ and it wont work at all.

im telling you what you have setup wrong in the picture and how my leaf turn is set up you have the buff ID wrong! you need to set the attempt to 3. not 1 not 5 but 3 and put the correct buff ID, people ask for help you tell them what they did wrong and how to fix it and they refuse to do it.

... the hell did i just say? i said i fixed that still the same issue it doesnt matter with that picture ive tried plenty of different options... matter fact ive tried all options.. the buffid is 220 i know that i have tried this it doesnt work properly

Does anyone use windows 8.1 x64 pro i know there were allot of changes even some pc hardware doesnt work on it as they blocked some software methods and it seems to be the issue as nothing is working the way it seems to be written

buff id list;
http://mmominion.com/Thread-Complete-Lis...-Buff-ID-s

(01-09-2014, 02:59 AM)Powder Wrote:  The mesh has nothing to do with the skill manager, and windows 8.1 x64 is not the issue either. To be honest I've read your posts about this problem you have and I have no idea what you are trying to accomplish It would be helpful if you were a bit more concise.

1) I AM gathering on another pc/account.
2) i am using Field mastery II at 100 GP as it is a 100gp spell but only on the case of leaf turn buff "great fortune" also being up. so i set great fortune to 200 minimum and have field master II to requite the buff 220 which is great fortune.
3) the conditions work until i reach under 100GP >>> causing the conditions on leaf turn to break for some reason. >> what breaking means and how i am defining this is it overlaps where field mastery II should be and does leaf turn at 100 every time instead of waiting at 200 to then cast both leaf turn then field mastery II on a 100 / 100.

also i have seen your GUI Turn into alt coded text and the ID's scrambling to 8+ digit numbers for spell ids and it is a strait reading error coming from your program from how it looks. i will screenshot it next time i get the chance.
this happens when switching skill prfiles then making a new profile after clearing that profile cuasing everything to scramble.
instead of writing all that, just post your gathering profile .lua file. I'll have a look. We know about the Bug that sometimes the skillmanager adding skills in strange chars. If that happens, just reload the lua modules, that should fix it. As for your other Problems, i assume you just have a different understanding of how the skillmanager works than it actualy does. To call that a bug is a little strange. I've used the skillmanager on all crafting and gathering jobs without any problems. It's also possible that what you are trying to archive is simply not possible with the way it works. But since you seem to be unable to just describe in a simple way what skill you want used at what time, its pretty hard to give you proper support on the issue.
It would help if you could just write bullet list of the skill you want to use under what condtion. Just the list, not what's not working and what you tried to setup.
Yeah, well. The Dude abides.
to me it seems he is trying to

cast field master II
then cast leaf Turn

he only wants leaf turn to cast after he has casted field master II

if thats the case all you have to do to set up leaf turn to work is set it "HAS BUFF" and give it the buff ID of Field master II. This way it will only cast Leaf Turn once its casted Field Master II, then set the amount of hits to 3. And if you always want to be able to cast just the 2 skills then set Field master II to not cast unless it has enough CP for both. >300 CP? not sure off the top of my head how much both skills cost. set the buff ID for field Master II in the "has NOT buff" set its turns to 3 and you should be good to go.
(01-09-2014, 09:37 AM)jackie1234 Wrote:  to me it seems he is trying to

cast field master II
then cast leaf Turn

he only wants leaf turn to cast after he has casted field master II

if thats the case all you have to do to set up leaf turn to work is set it "HAS BUFF" and give it the buff ID of Field master II. This way it will only cast Leaf Turn once its casted Field Master II, then set the amount of hits to 3. And if you always want to be able to cast just the 2 skills then set Field master II to not cast unless it has enough CP for both. >300 CP? not sure off the top of my head how much both skills cost. set the buff ID for field Master II in the "has NOT buff" set its turns to 3 and you should be good to go.
that was in opposite order and i said that i have iff buff is on which is 220 for fortune is up and 218 gather rate up
ill upload the profuile which has nothign wrong i wrote what happens as clear as englishly possible to you
uh your attatchment adon for your forum dowsnt accept 7zip and lua so ive uploaded it elsewhere as i dont see the point of downloading winrar when 7zip is the lite version of that.

i just pastebinned it;
http://pastebin.com/YKSVV9CX
so you want it to cast leaf turn first but only cast Field Mastery after its casted leaf turn

here you go bud all set up for you works perfectly casts leaf turn first then casts field master II but only after its casted leaf turn.

ok now i see your problem once it drops below 200 GP it will use leaf turn at 100 GP and not wait for 200 GP. so hanz the bug here is with teh gather manager its not checking the GP>200 value.

see how easy it is to explain the problem 1 line. the GP value isnt being checked and i linked a skil profile for them to look at.

Attached Files
.zip   For eewf.zip (Size: 304 bytes / Downloads: 9)
(01-09-2014, 09:18 AM)HansW Wrote:  instead of writing all that, just post your gathering profile .lua file. I'll have a look. We know about the Bug that sometimes the skillmanager adding skills in strange chars. If that happens, just reload the lua modules, that should fix it. As for your other Problems, i assume you just have a different understanding of how the skillmanager works than it actualy does. To call that a bug is a little strange. I've used the skillmanager on all crafting and gathering jobs without any problems. It's also possible that what you are trying to archive is simply not possible with the way it works. But since you seem to be unable to just describe in a simple way what skill you want used at what time, its pretty hard to give you proper support on the issue.
It would help if you could just write bullet list of the skill you want to use under what condtion. Just the list, not what's not working and what you tried to setup.

are you trolling me?

i'll write this again in what i want it to do and what the profile is saying should be done.

edit: that is what i !BLAMMING! wrote for the 30th time even in IRC i wrote that;
when gp goes under 200 gp it will then spam fortune up which is leaf turn. i had to say it 3 times this post. please, be mature and re read my posts. i know how to code through this openlua and have made profiles from other applications i am not a dumb person ive known bots hacks/detection methods since buddha for wow in vanilla which was in the 1st year of it out

gp needs to be over 200 to even start a use of abilities;
so
-

----------------------------------------------------------
// ability 1 Priority=1 [Leaf Turn I]
If GP > 200
Then Leaf turn I
Unless BuffID 220 EXISTS
Else wait GP > 200

//Ability 2 Priority2 [Field Mastery II]
If BuffID 220 EXISTS, GP > 100
Then Field Mastery I
unless BUFFID 218 EXISTS
Else wait GP > 100
-----------------------------------------------
i wrote this in plain if then unless else so if you read this then read my previous posts they match 1 - 1. i even could show you some new things if you wrote to me in proper terms when it comes to functions/security/bypass. my brain is quite large and my brain is physically large aswell so it matches up at the end for processing
i said it in plain english every time its like you arent seeing what i am writing i said it just the same as this i cant post the lua as i do not have winrar or winzip i have 7zip which is not supported on the attatchments.. you asked me to respond so i responded with the same thign as before >> get to 200 gp then cast leadf turn then field mastery othwerwise wait until 200 mp. this works until sub 200 gp then it just spams fortune up "leaf turn" asap

just allot of containers arent working properly and i cannot get [on one turn left cast >> ageless words or blessed harvest to cast all the spells are obviously casting at the start of turn
(01-10-2014, 01:47 PM)eewf Wrote:  
(01-09-2014, 09:18 AM)HansW Wrote:  instead of writing all that, just post your gathering profile .lua file. I'll have a look. We know about the Bug that sometimes the skillmanager adding skills in strange chars. If that happens, just reload the lua modules, that should fix it. As for your other Problems, i assume you just have a different understanding of how the skillmanager works than it actualy does. To call that a bug is a little strange. I've used the skillmanager on all crafting and gathering jobs without any problems. It's also possible that what you are trying to archive is simply not possible with the way it works. But since you seem to be unable to just describe in a simple way what skill you want used at what time, its pretty hard to give you proper support on the issue.

are you trolling me?

i'll write this again in what i want it to do and what the profile is saying should be done.

edit: that is what i !BLAMMING! wrote for the 30th time even in IRC i wrote that;
when gp goes under 200 gp it will then spam fortune up which is leaf turn. i had to say it 3 times this post. please, be mature and re read my posts. i know how to code through this openlua and have made profiles from other applications i am not a dumb person ive known bots hacks/detection methods since buddha for wow in vanilla which was in the 1st year of it out

gp needs to be over 200 to even start a use of abilities;
so
-

----------------------------------------------------------
// ability 1 Priority=1 [Leaf Turn I]
If GP > 200
Then Leaf turn I
Unless BuffID 220 EXISTS
Else wait GP > 200

//Ability 2 Priority2 [Field Mastery II]
If BuffID 220 EXISTS, GP > 100
Then Field Mastery I
unless BUFFID 218 EXISTS
Else wait GP > 100
-----------------------------------------------
i said it in plain english every time its like you arent seeing what i am writing i said it just the same as this i cant post the lua as i do not have winrar or winzip i have 7zip which is not supported on the attatchments.. you asked me to respond so i responded with the same thign as before >> get to 200 gp then cast leadf turn then field mastery othwerwise wait until 200 mp. this works until sub 200 gp then it just spams fortune up "leaf turn" asap

just allot of containers arent working properly and i cannot get [on one turn left cast >> ageless words or blessed harvest to cast all the spells are obviously casting at the start of turn
lol again you go all WALL O TEXT CRIT FACE FOR 9000 when all you had to type was

the GP check for leaf turn is not checking for the value GP>200 before using leaf turn.
simplistic into even more simplistic into more of me being retard speeched for no reason i am not stupid i said the same thing over and over
GP > 200 BUFFID CORRECT GP 100 BUFFID CORRECT. happens after it goes under 200 gp.

Please read my posts again, you do not make sence when i was making sence if i need to i can go to each post and highlight all the times i said this exact thing.

if you cannot read a 3 sentence compiled text then i dont know why you are responding like you are illiterate to english?
theres no lol WALL O TEXT stupidity from anyone who has completed grammar in even middleschool;

simplifying my post above

Code:
section1;

section2;

section3;

section4;

how is this a wall of text

edit 4: I am only showing you the same response and respect you are showing me but yours is worse as it is invalid every time you tried disrespecting me like you accused me of 'trolling' you seem to be doing that but not on purpose?
(01-10-2014, 01:58 PM)eewf Wrote:  simplistic into even more simplistic into more of me being retard speeched for no reason i am not stupid i said the same thing over and over
GP > 200 BUFFID CORRECT GP 100 BUFFID CORRECT. happens after it goes under 200 gp.

Please read my posts again, you do not make sence when i was making sence if i need to i can go to each post and highlight all the times i said this exact thing.

if you cannot read a 3 sentence compiled text then i dont know why you are responding like you are illiterate to english?
theres no lol WALL O TEXT stupidity from anyone who has completed grammar in even middleschool;

simplifying my post above

Code:
section1;

section2;

section3;

section4;

how is this a wall of text

edit 4: I am only showing you the same response you are showing me but yours is worse as it is invalid every time you tried disrespecting me like you accused me of 'trolling' you seem to be doing that but not on purpose?
no one i trolling you. Every time you have posted whats goin on... you go this long winded blown out response and round about way to explain yoru problem. if the creator of this bot has no idea what you are trying to say i'm guessing you are probably not explaining your self clear. like it took 3 posts before you said exactly what skills you are trying to use....Its ok i explained to them whats wrong and posted the correct file format for them to look at the GP problem.
The curret bot version mixed up gp.current and gp.max values. This will be fixed soon and everything should work as intended. Your setup is OK, so all you have to do is wait.
Yeah, well. The Dude abides.