Thread Rating:
  • 21 Vote(s) - 2.62 Average
Mining Unspoiled Nodes?
Once you experts figure out the gathering and clock what would be even COOLER is!
Set up Minnon if say u only want 3 or 4 things... to log off and log back on when nodes are about to spawn... >.> that would be awesome..

But i guess... running around everywhere while afk gathering everything would be more profitable.. lol
Is not worth to farm unspoiled nodes coz the price is still low compare with normal nodes.
(01-14-2014, 07:01 AM)XetroM Wrote:  Is not worth to farm unspoiled nodes coz the price is still low compare with normal nodes.

don't always think about making money. I need those for crafting.
but its time/gil..... say they are 100 per but you have to put in a bunch of effort to farm them. Just find something that sell for 200 per. Sell it then use the 100gil to just buy them.
(01-14-2014, 11:31 AM)jackie1234 Wrote:  but its time/gil..... say they are 100 per but you have to put in a bunch of effort to farm them. Just find something that sell for 200 per. Sell it then use the 100gil to just buy them.

Yep , farm normnal shard and sell it. Get the money and buy unspoiled nodes mats.
thing is lets say i need 600 gold ore you cant say for sure there are even 400 on the market board. Its def. worth making an lua mod specifically for staying in one location (previously made to only cover the unspoiled node's re spawn points) and waiting on a node to pop, go to it, use the 2 maybe 3 skills needed, then rinse and repeat. I'm not saying its easy (maybe it is) but im sure most of the community would eat its up sooo devs please?CutesmileExpect
http://www.mmominion.com/thread-7632-pos...l#pid73264

Reading announcement helps a lot with upcoming features.
New gathering code is working now, will be released and added once I finish adding/testing the last couple of QoL features. Supports unspoiled node farming, changing locations, improved stealth, changing skill profiles/classes based on marker, improved gardening gathering, improved map gathering, fixed skill manager handling of gathering abilities (king's yield + blessed harvest work, brunt force, etc) and a lot of other things.
There is a profile posted by I believe Ace that I have not been able to get working. I've been working on one that seems to be working, though. I'm going to try to knock it out before the end of the week but it involves this tutorial:
http://www.mmominion.com/Thread-Tutorial...iled+nodes

It goes into the whole "eorzea time" bit you're having difficulties with. Glad to see I'm not the only one thrown off with it.
hello necro thread. This is like 5 months old.