Thread Rating:
  • 12 Vote(s) - 3.5 Average
Running More Than 3 Game Clients
So i finally have 2 key to run 2 extra account, but when i tried to login with my third account to play normally, the game client won't start after i enter my username and password. Anyone with the same issue and manage to find solutions to run 3 game clients at the same time?
Get isboxer.
What OS do you use. There seems to be an issue with windows 8.1 and what we have to do to disable their 2 client limit.
I'm using Windows 8.1, so i guess your explanation is the answer for my case :P But when are are you guys planning to fix that?
you can use isboxer in the mean time
Any idea how can use minion with isboxer?
ive posted a video on the forums already on how to set up isboxer. After you set up isboxer you just attach the bots like normal after you launch your character set.
Thanks Jackie (Give you +Rep). I might have more questions, but i will bring it over to your thread.
the windows 8.1 issue i just fixed, and will release it shortly, and also a updated GUI launcher that can handle data centers :P
(01-10-2014, 11:19 PM)Powder Wrote:  the windows 8.1 issue i just fixed, and will release it shortly, and also a updated GUI launcher that can handle data centers :P

hey any chance that handles data centers and service accounts? cause 4 of my bots are tied to the same service account. i know i know dumb idea but it was before i was botting and when i only multiboxed.