Thread Rating:
  • 36 Vote(s) - 3.25 Average
FFXIV: Small Update, Current Progress, and State of the Bot
Well i wouldn't say it's impossible. But what is the point if you have the change the password each time?
keep up the great work, I have been using the pvp bot nightly since it was released and I hit rank 30 last night
I know I seen this Being asked for earlier, and it did get improved slightly, But not enough.

I've been watching my Mule do fates and as it runs to different fates, it picks up friends(aggro) along the way. Instead of stopping to kill the Aggro it picked up, it continues to run to the fate(Which normally isn't an issue, because if the fate is far it will lose the aggro).

Here's the problem. Picks up Aggro 5 feet from fate... Gets to fate, Doesn't realize there are 5 non fate mobs whacking at it, while its attacking every fate mob in sight. It won't start killing Aggro'd mobs till the fate is Over if at all. Bot will run to same fate 20 times pick up the same adds 20 times, die 19 times before it even gets a chance to kill a fate mob.

Solution1.... If bot gets aggro it should stop and Kill it! I don't think anyone would mind if bot started doing this!. Or at least Make this A FIXED checkbox Option that actually worksHandshake Main Priority should be the Mob that aggros you before attacking anything else.

Solution2... Aggro monster avoidance! Make it so that the Bot realizes what will aggro and what won't. And Avoid it!

Much Appreciated!
Congratulate
(01-11-2014, 02:58 AM)jackie1234 Wrote:  awesome i cant wait for teh questing!!!

Gathering: when selecting a marker in the gathering manager this should be the marker the bot runs to. instead of any random marker in its level range.

Assisted Combat: add set facing to assist so that it can auto face the targets that meet the conditions to attack.

Relogger: i see you added data centers can service accounts be next. For example i have 4 bots attached to 1 sign in password. So to log them in i have to select the data center and then the service account.

Hey i never saw an answer for this is this going to be implemented or is it impossible? Ever since the Data Centers were added my relogger gets stuck in Choosing which service account I want to choose.. When as before it logged into the one that was last logged into. This has made relogger impossible for me and i can't run any schedule afk at all.
Just wanted to check.

Thankyou for all the amazing work!
Thanks for crafting material HQ check, it's top notch.
where is the crafting material hq check in the bot
(01-18-2014, 11:59 AM)blasco99 Wrote:  where is the crafting material hq check in the bot

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

ahhhh thx :)
is there an update on when the scripts are going ot be available?
Noticed One more problem today... Resting... When bot decides to rest.. it will not acknowledge aggro while resting HP or MP and end up dying.

IdeaThumbsUp... Accept Teleports in same zone while in party CHECKBOX! or just teleports period if Zone check is impossible atm. Would BE GREAT for fate grinding in groups with other people that tele to Town in between fates.