Thread Rating:
  • 36 Vote(s) - 3.25 Average
FFXIV: Small Update, Current Progress, and State of the Bot
A few things I would like to see;

In Party Grind I would like to see:

The bots not stack on top of each other.
The bots that are ranged stay max range from mobs instead of getting on top of the party leader.
Being able to set a specific leader for the bot to follow instead of it working off who the game selects. (Sometimes if you queue 3/4 in a dungeon then the 4th person becomes leader and the bots just follow them...)
I'd like to see the bots not run in circles, this happens mostly going up/down stair/hills/inclines in party grind mode.

Generally I'd like to see;

More unstuck options. Instead of just "Enable Unstuck" you should allow us to choose which options are tried. I believe there is a rule "after getting stuck 15 times the bot will log the game out." I don't want that, just keep teleporting, or generate a new path to the target location.

I would like to see more randomized path generation. Currently if I have 2 bots and both have "randomize path" selected they are both on the random path. What's worse is sometimes there are other botters and I end up on the same "randomized" path as them.

With the new Duty/Dungeon features coming out I would like to see the bot be able to load into a new zone, recognize the map change, and continue on it's way. For example, I want to create an aetheryte script that will teleport to all aetheryte locations and attune. Would be cool if the bot could run to the map, load the x,y,z coords, attune, and run to next map location.

=================

The bot is the best bot I've ever used. There will always be improvements that can be made though. I appreciate all your hard work and look forward to paying you monthly for quite some time. Thank you.

Messages In This Thread
RE: FFXIV: Small Update, Current Progress, and State of the Bot - by zero462usa - 01-11-2014, 03:00 PM