Thread Rating:
  • 36 Vote(s) - 3.25 Average
FFXIV: Small Update, Current Progress, and State of the Bot
I know I seen this Being asked for earlier, and it did get improved slightly, But not enough.

I've been watching my Mule do fates and as it runs to different fates, it picks up friends(aggro) along the way. Instead of stopping to kill the Aggro it picked up, it continues to run to the fate(Which normally isn't an issue, because if the fate is far it will lose the aggro).

Here's the problem. Picks up Aggro 5 feet from fate... Gets to fate, Doesn't realize there are 5 non fate mobs whacking at it, while its attacking every fate mob in sight. It won't start killing Aggro'd mobs till the fate is Over if at all. Bot will run to same fate 20 times pick up the same adds 20 times, die 19 times before it even gets a chance to kill a fate mob.

Solution1.... If bot gets aggro it should stop and Kill it! I don't think anyone would mind if bot started doing this!. Or at least Make this A FIXED checkbox Option that actually worksHandshake Main Priority should be the Mob that aggros you before attacking anything else.

Solution2... Aggro monster avoidance! Make it so that the Bot realizes what will aggro and what won't. And Avoid it!

Much Appreciated!
Congratulate

Messages In This Thread
RE: FFXIV: Small Update, Current Progress, and State of the Bot - by Signature - 01-17-2014, 02:52 PM