Thread Rating:
  • 17 Vote(s) - 2.71 Average
[StrategyGUIDE] TITAN Extreme STATUE MODE! 3 Minions 5 normal members
(01-13-2014, 11:46 AM)wildicedemon Wrote:  
(01-13-2014, 09:43 AM)Syther Wrote:  
(01-13-2014, 12:25 AM)ChaotikSoul Wrote:  Ive heard alot of people getting banned for doing primals? Whats the reason forthis? se randomly checking locations?

Where did you hear that?

I have a feeling he may be a troll.

Your feeling is wrong, there are a few posts over at forums such as ownedcore and tauntunleashed etc etc to name a few of people saying they got banned 2 days after farming garuda EX solo etc.
(01-13-2014, 12:42 PM)ChaotikSoul Wrote:  
(01-13-2014, 11:46 AM)wildicedemon Wrote:  
(01-13-2014, 09:43 AM)Syther Wrote:  
(01-13-2014, 12:25 AM)ChaotikSoul Wrote:  Ive heard alot of people getting banned for doing primals? Whats the reason forthis? se randomly checking locations?

Where did you hear that?

I have a feeling he may be a troll.

Your feeling is wrong, there are a few posts over at forums such as ownedcore and tauntunleashed etc etc to name a few of people saying they got banned 2 days after farming garuda EX solo etc.

´
From What i read on ownedcore, the people tried to do this with DF, hoping no other people will join.

my First Primal Ex Solo was shortly after 2.1
im still here and still good - well on the other side, since im teleporting and exploiting my ass off, i am just waiting to get a ban lol.

But.. i never tele outside of dungeons. so lets see :)(not using teleport in DF)
Yeah suppose so, guess it's just about being careful to the maximum.
Any way to do this method with just X,Y, and Z using Bolter?
As in one bot only ? I think you need at least 3 to do it.
(03-17-2014, 05:48 PM)redrangah Wrote:  Any way to do this method with just X,Y, and Z using Bolter?

Not allowed to mention other botting software here pal. But bolter is very very very primitive in relation to mmominion, it's doable but too much of a chore I'd say
just use mmominion with the coords i have posted and dev-tp its simple. need a couple people. Join a Botting FC and do them with others intead of doing the duty.