Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Bot silently crashes
This has been happening for the last 2 weeks or so where my bot will crash silently(no error msg) some time during the night/when im not around. I come back to my PC and its just not there. I've tried using only 1 instance of the bot and i've also tried using on a separate PC and network with the same results. Is this a known issue? If so is there a fix?

Thanks.

edit: It just happened to me while I was running my toon to go repair, wasn't doing anything crazy. Just closed with no error.
If I lose connectivity though it would at least tell me disconnected from server, I also checked the connection and it was stable/sending and recieving when it closed on me this morning.

As for the GUI launcher are you talking about the FFXIV launcher?
same type of thing is happening to me... I formatted my system and reinstalled and still it persists.
Yeah it happens with the non GUI on my end just more with the GUI (assuming with GUI I get the regular crashes and when the GUI launcher decides to be retarded) In honesty I think it has something to do with the auth server. Not sure how to fix that. My IP doesn't change and I have nothing weird in my router.