Thread Rating:
  • 20 Vote(s) - 3.3 Average
Dungeon Farming
It just makes sens to me that gil farmers would farm 8 man dungeons for gil from mobs with 8 of their own bots. Since EVERyone gets the gil in party it would be a nice score. no?

and its easy as sht
WP got nerved the bugs drops no more Gil
see Patchlog 2.15
Other mobs still do.
Im 1/3 of the way with my gil script for wp it might not be the best but its consistant. If anyone else has been working on anything and wants to swap pm me and we'll trade ideas
(01-31-2014, 04:44 AM)odano1988 Wrote:  Im 1/3 of the way with my gil script for wp it might not be the best but its consistant. If anyone else has been working on anything and wants to swap pm me and we'll trade ideas

If i new where to start with doing script I wouls do loads to share lol
I am making teleport lvling scripts for the duty. So far i have 24-44 done. ill have 44-50 today. Then ill figure out whats best for hte lower lvls. 15-24. Ill be posting my pack probably today.
(01-31-2014, 04:20 PM)jackie1234 Wrote:  I am making teleport lvling scripts for the duty. So far i have 24-44 done. ill have 44-50 today. Then ill figure out whats best for hte lower lvls. 15-24. Ill be posting my pack probably today.

That would be a very nice download :) thanks for all the input to the forums :P

1 Question, is LUA hard to do? As if it's not too difficult to learn from scratch then ill attempt it and then I can contribute in the future as thus far I'm just a lee her :( and we know everyone hates those.
i have all 1-47 script up. which the last one actually took me to 50 45-50 over night. But i will make a script for AV farming.
would you rather use archer or thmg as a ranged dps to farm the WP?
It seems that archer have lower dps.
first you want to do JOBS not classes you want BRD and BLM. You gain a bunch of stats with the soul equipped not to mention Flare from BLM lvl 50 skill. The best set up ive tested with is 1 BRD 3 BLM. the bard is the leader because he pulls much much faster then blms do the key is to get to the last waypoint as fast as possible with out skipping any packs of mobs. Once it gets to the end your 4 characters should do nothing but AOE. have your 3 BLM swift cast Flare after they cast raging strikes. You would look at 1200-1500 crits from each BLM with ilvl 90 weapons. those 3 flares take the mobs really low then the BRDS aoe+BLM fire II will finish the mobs off. with ilvl 90 weapons i'm avg. about 60seconds a run with load times.