Thread Rating:
  • 20 Vote(s) - 3.3 Average
Dungeon Farming
(02-02-2014, 10:10 AM)ChaotikSoul Wrote:  
(01-31-2014, 04:20 PM)jackie1234 Wrote:  I am making teleport lvling scripts for the duty. So far i have 24-44 done. ill have 44-50 today. Then ill figure out whats best for hte lower lvls. 15-24. Ill be posting my pack probably today.

That would be a very nice download :) thanks for all the input to the forums :P

1 Question, is LUA hard to do? As if it's not too difficult to learn from scratch then ill attempt it and then I can contribute in the future as thus far I'm just a lee her :( and we know everyone hates those.

Nope, not hard at all. Take an already done script, analyze it to figure out its basic syntax, change the map ID, teleport numbers, and mob ID's, and you're pretty much done! If you want to get fancy you can research it a bit via Github

https://github.com/MMOMinion
https://github.com/MMOMinion/FFXIVMinion/wiki (Resources will teach you the basic syntax,(I enjoyed http://luatut.com/crash_course.html ) and API documentation on the right, in the wiki, is very useful if you want to have fun with it)

Good Luck! and have fun!
Thanks for the input, that helps a lot. The community is great in here.
Following it, i'd have a few questions.
- i have started farming tomes. Obviously, i can't be fully afk on it, as i can carry only 2000 tomes. I guess farming gil is much more convenient. Is there public profile for it on WP? Anyway, it seems like a good idea to learn how to build scripts:)
- What weapon can i use if i don't get a lvl90 weapon? Well, i'm always botting considering a high ban rate (like every 2-3 weeks, though it s not the case on FF14 atm) and i like to get a character fully operational quite fast. If' i m not wrong, i'll need to finish the story quest and other quest to get a lvl 90 weapon. For now i m on DL gear.
(02-10-2014, 05:56 AM)Finalboost Wrote:  Thanks for the input, that helps a lot. The community is great in here.
Following it, i'd have a few questions.
- i have started farming tomes. Obviously, i can't be fully afk on it, as i can carry only 2000 tomes. I guess farming gil is much more convenient. Is there public profile for it on WP? Anyway, it seems like a good idea to learn how to build scripts:)
- What weapon can i use if i don't get a lvl90 weapon? Well, i'm always botting considering a high ban rate (like every 2-3 weeks, though it s not the case on FF14 atm) and i like to get a character fully operational quite fast. If' i m not wrong, i'll need to finish the story quest and other quest to get a lvl 90 weapon. For now i m on DL gear.

Correct u have to do the story for anything over ili 70weapon. You can get to 50 fast if you have 4 bots using my dungeon scripts. I've gone since launch with one ban and that was my fault to farming 24/7 in open world. None of my 12 accounts I've sold plus the 12 I have now been banned. Wp has a script that comes with the bot to farm the bosses but u would need 4 people To do this.
Actually, i m using that script with 4 characters right now. But farming tome requests to unload every time i reach the 2000 limit, tht s why i'd like to turn to gil farming instead.
Slightly off topic but in order to play with multiple chars at same time u have to buy another copy of the game? I see there is an entry/standard billing option does the standard option let us use multiple chars at same time?
odano did you finish that script on CM and cheacket out the profit ?
you need any help ?
I got half way and stopped I only have four bots and relying on four others wasn't smooth
what sever you are on.
i was thinging that you only get 2-3k per bot for 1 run with is like 30 min
so lets say you got 5k per 1k x8(bots) = 40k per h with is not that good profit to be honest for that much work finish sotry line etc
only if we could make module to buy tombstones mats that would be awsome profit ;d
(02-10-2014, 05:13 PM)kafcioo123@gmail.com Wrote:  what sever you are on.
i was thinging that you only get 2-3k per bot for 1 run with is like 30 min
so lets say you got 5k per 1k x8(bots) = 40k per h with is not that good profit to be honest for that much work finish sotry line etc
only if we could make module to buy tombstones mats that would be awsome profit ;d

it doesnt take 30min. you can make it tp to each mob set agro them but not kill them untill you gather like 5 or 10 packs then aoe them all down.
kill all the mobs from entrance to first boss room. then kill all the mobs from after first boss room to the snd boss room. make that 2 different kill=true spots.

then you can do after 2nd boss room all teh way to the 3rd boss. aoe those down. So in total 3 kill spots a bunch of BLM aoeing with bards could be pretty good if you have 8bots.
hmm meybe you right and its clean profit no selling anything on ah
if i only will know how to do those duty profiles ;/