Thread Rating:
  • 20 Vote(s) - 3.3 Average
Dungeon Farming
(02-20-2014, 03:31 AM)jackie1234 Wrote:  
(02-20-2014, 02:05 AM)crazyfreak Wrote:  
(02-19-2014, 07:12 PM)jackie1234 Wrote:  
(02-19-2014, 06:00 PM)angelirku Wrote:  
(02-19-2014, 04:38 PM)jackie1234 Wrote:  i dont have a mesh. i TP farm it with the duty mode of hte bot.

Uhms. Do you have the duty profile for the WP Farming that you use?
Do you mind sharing?

Thank you:D

i posted all my duty profiles in the duty section of hte forums.

Would u Mind guide me which of your duty profile that farm gil in wp? thx man!

the one thats marked wp_mobs

Thx u! It took me quite awile to found it, seem tat i didn't dl all ur profile hahas ... x.x
I m currently farming the WP and got a few questions to optimise my gil/hour.
- Right now i m using an Archer instead of a Bard. What different does it make? is it worth it to do the class quests to lvl 50?
- My BLM don t use Flare as much as i d like to, i m using Jackie profile BLM AOE, is there a way to improve the frequency of Flare casting?
- Is it worth it to invest in a i lvl 90 weapon? I just do the quest up to lvl 20 for now, stuffing my character with daylight gear and the best weapon i find on the market. I ve been looking on DPS sheet across the web but haven t seen a significant difference between weapons.
- regarding the dungeon itself, won t it better if i clean up the second zone after the first boss too? I don t need to kill him to access the mob after it. I ll save on load times this way.
First you always want to be Brd>archer. equiping the job crystal gives you bunch of base stats and increases your damage. If you buy an Ilvl70 weapon it should be ok. though I also sell accounts so i do the story and get ilvl 90 weapons for best result.
the mobs past the boss are ok there are a couple ranged mobs you would have to skip. i was thinking this as well havent tried it out if its more gil/hour or not. since they are spread out much farther. and you would need to skip at least 2 pulls i think.