Thread Rating:
  • 30 Vote(s) - 3.03 Average
FFXIV Update and New Toys! - MapClick NavigateTo / Teleport
Greetings Minions.

By now everyone should have realized that the bot was updated for the most recent patch. On top of that, Hansw has added some very neat toys for you to play with that I'm fairly confident don't exist anywhere else at the moment. As of this posting, if you update you should find two new settings under the 'General' menu.
  • Click To Teleport: Enable/Disable, Ctrl-Shift-Click the world map to teleport to your cursor position
  • Click To Travel: Enable/Disable, Ctrl-Click to travel to cursor position using regular mesh navigation
You're welcome.
Amazing! Been waiting for this since day 1! Simply Amazing!
so from my understanding, you have them backwards. CTRL + SHIFT + Click teleports me, and CTRL + Click on the map makes me travel to it
fixed the description, ty
Yeah, well. The Dude abides.
(01-28-2014, 10:27 PM)sIL3nT455455IN Wrote:  so from my understanding, you have them backwards. CTRL + SHIFT + Click teleports me, and CTRL + Click on the map makes me travel to it

Hansw beat me to it, thanks for the notification.
This is awesome!

bought another key :-)
This is amazing works great! :D i literally just yesterday was thinking something like this would be amazing!
For some reason it doesn't work for me. I ticked it, then I tried to click on the Map (M) but nothing happens?
(01-29-2014, 12:14 AM)Tompost Wrote:  For some reason it doesn't work for me. I ticked it, then I tried to click on the Map (M) but nothing happens?

Once you activate the feature.... hit CTRL+SHIFT+LEFTCLICK anywhere on the map. Important if you are in a zone that does not have a nav mesh, make sure the "use nav mesh" checkbox is cleared, when this box is checked you will land either in the air way above or way below unless you actually have a mesh for that zone.
wow thanks! works like a charm. oh it works only on your mesh, so be sure u have the whole map mesh selected. not your custom mini mesh.